Check your account email address ×

Cloth Mask don’t work

• Gold Member

Appears even with Mask and gloves these teachers that shared a class room got sick and one died.  Mask didn’t do shit to protect them or each other.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/us/arizona-teachers-coronavirus/index.html
All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Appears even with Mask and gloves these teachers that shared a class room got sick and one died.  Mask didn’t do shit to protect them or each other.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/us/arizona-teachers-coronavirus/index.html
All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Incorrect information.

Masks do work, cloth, surgical both.

Neal

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect information.

Neal

The 3 teachers got it from the same room and 1 died.  They all Got it while Social distancing while wearing a mask and gloves according to the article.

wonderif the dead teacher think masks work

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect information.

Neal

You're wasting your breath...  Some get it, some don't.  If the outbreaks continue we will see them become mandatory in more and more locations.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

You're wasting your breath...  Some get it, some don't.  If the outbreaks continue we will see them become mandatory in more and more locations.

I wonder what will happen to those who are non-compliant? Jail, for what millions, and spread it more while in jail?

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Social distancing works better, limit number of people allowed in stores.  Mask or not I don't want many around me when I live with someone with a compromised immune.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I wonder what will happen to those who are non-compliant? Jail, for what millions, and spread it more while in jail?

$500 fine here in Michigan 

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/michigan/2020/07/10/violation-of-michigan-mask-order-now-a-misdemeanor-subject-to-500-fine/

Don’t wear them, don’t social distance...fuck it anyhow...it’s going to disappear like a miracle remember. Apparently what’s happening in Florida is fake news....SMH

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t wear them, don’t social distance...fuck it anyhow...it’s going to disappear like a miracle remember. Apparently what’s happening in Florida is fake news....SMH

It'll just go away with the heat.......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How will they make them Pay?? If they refuse will they jail them? 

One of the sheriffs in western Michigan said he’s not going to enforce it. Says boss Karen needs to go thru the legislature and he’s tired of her executive orders.

:lol: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

You meatheads are gonna be 33% of the world's infection by the end of the month... All Y'all are only 4.3% of the world's population !!

Build more fn walls !!! 

Amazing isn’t it....If Florida was a Country it would be 4th on the list for most cases and they just had a 500 death week but fuck it...SMH. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

hey gaygrabsdicks10, when are you going to get corona virus and die so you can reduce your burden on tax payers you worthless know nothing faggot?

My odds of living dying from coronavirus is about the same odds of dying by alightning strike you little dick sucker

Masks work. Fucking wear one and we can get through this sooner. 

You idiots are the reason the US has become a laughingstock. 

But what do I know? I'm only living in the world's worst Hotspot and dealing with medical professionals from Mayo Clinic daily... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Masks work. Fucking wear one and we can get through this sooner. 

You idiots are the reason the US has become a laughingstock. 

But what do I know? I'm only living in the world's worst Hotspot and dealing with medical professionals from Mayo Clinic daily... 

Pour darling.