Check your account email address ×

Jimmy Kimmel on the run ...

Disgraced comedian Jimmy Kimmel has fled LA for a secret location in an attempt to avoid the race row sparked after photos emerged of him doing skits while in blackface, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Kimmel is also under fire after being caught using the n word repeatedly while imitating rapper Snoop Dogg in newly unearthed audio that dates from 1996.

In the song, Kimmel can be heard rapping: 'Me and my n***er down in LBC, we'll smoke that motherf***er Christmas tree.'

Kevin Hart made one joke about not wanting his kid to grow up gay and he was obliterated for it.

Let's see what the left does with one of their darlings who did far more egregious things.

I can't be the only one who watched The Man Show...  Not sure how this is only causing him issues now...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who’s making a big deal over this other than right wing media? 

Have you been asleep for the last 2 years? This has been a hot topic for a while now. A bunch have people have been outed for doing this. 

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

Kevin Hart made one joke about not wanting his kid to grow up gay and he was obliterated for it.

Let's see what the left does with one of their darlings who did far more egregious things.

I can't be the only one who watched The Man Show...  Not sure how this is only causing him issues now...

Man show was good ...

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

So left wing racism is acceptable? Why is it a left vs right? Either it is acceptable or it is not.

Just insert "trump" where you see kimmel and you might get all raged up. LoL

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So left wing racism is acceptable? Why is it a left vs right? Either it is acceptable or it is not.

Just insert "trump" where you see kimmel and you might get all raged up. LoL

Bingo! Kimmel will be fine due to his political leanings. The hypocrisy is too much to take sometimes. 

I can’t stand Kimmel since he turned Mr. Politics but I liked him in the man show and early late night days. With that said I still don’t think he should be chastised for those things if he is singing or poking at someone’s own song lyrics, nor other comedians and people in certain contexts. It’s out of control. Once he comes out with his canned Hollywood apology crying in front of the TV cameras, he will get his free pass. 

Edited by Crowder
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Jimmy can afford professional security, what is he running for? 

I think by running they mean from the publicity even if he is doing it physically.   Out of sight out of mind. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Have you been asleep for the last 2 years? This has been a hot topic for a while now. A bunch have people have been outed for doing this. 

Bunches of people. Ok. Yet what about Jimmy? Are blacks beating down his door? 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t know. What I do know is the media has been hyping this up for the last few years.

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yay, the Left proclaims Black Face and the big bad N word are ok once again. Guess they like to stick to their roots. :lol:

Amazing isn’t it.    

Nigga .... smiggga .......bunch of snowflakes.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Amazing isn’t it.    

Nigga .... smiggga .......bunch of snowflakes.  

All depends on which white person is saying or doing it. Typical hypocrisy on their part 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The lieberal leader of Canada was caught in blackface with a banana shoved down his pants. The left wing retards here re elected him.

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

hey this is exactly what you want should not matter who is talking about it to a true social justice  warrior such as your self 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hey this is exactly what you want should not matter who is talking about it to a true social justice  warrior such as your self 

Jimmy’s popularity will increase.