Check your account email address ×

NASCAR rallies around Bubba Wallace following noose incident, drivers push car to front of pack

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But why was  a noose there at all and how come nobody said anything previously? 

Also more that just a garage door rope and it also shows that Wallace didn't do it himself and it exposed shitbags like Mike Skinners kid. 

it is because the world is full of lemming cunts ready to jump on the wagon for anything that makes thrm sad . even if it is just a loop in a rope to pull down a fucking door . can you not see why the majority of people see this shit as out of control bullshit sold to people who live life  by there feelings not reality 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Holy fuck you are an imbecile...

The way the fbi worded this was to snag bottom-feeders and it's working like a charm!

This is a hoax that should be treated like a crime but instead of doing anything about it, the fake fbi is perpetuating it themselves!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

I haven't spent any time in the south for 7-8 years. But at that time there were still a lot of locals that acted like they were still fighting for the Confedederency.

Have a few still fighting for the Confederacy here in central MN too.  

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The way the fbi worded this was to snag bottom-feeders and it's working like a charm!

This is a hoax that should be treated like a crime but instead of doing anything about it, the fake fbi is perpetuating it themselves!

Snacks says garage door pull ropes are racist!!

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Holy fuck you are an imbecile...

Read the title of the article ckf posted...I didn't write it nor did I investigate it so GFY Hillbilly.

55 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Not a one involved has the balls to apologize for this, another coal thrown in the fire. I feel sorry for those that know the truth but don't have to courage to expose it. When the shit hits the fan, and it will, you apologists will see what the fuck happens when you put your balls on the mantle.

You got marbles in your head. It was an honest mistake. There’s no apology required. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m with this guy....

They ALL should have waited.   Bubba would have looked much better laughing it off than participating in that show they put on.   He looked like a victim that he never was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They ALL should have waited.   Bubba would have looked much better laughing it off than participating in that show they put on.   He looked like a victim that he never was.

It was a good show. And needed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

I admittedly haven’t spent a ton of time in the south, but my experience there was the blacks were very personable, easy to talk with, nice, they’d engage with you, and yes polite.  Maybe that is a byproduct of their past but since I treat people  the same way it seemed very refreshing.  Because comparatively in the north my experience is they are immediately aggressive, loud in your face, and not generally polite.

Those are very sweeping generalizations, I get that, but i was left thinking how nice those folks were comparatively.

I watched some shit go down in a Popeyes chicken down in NOLA’s green district. Some fucking ass hole rednecks came in complaining about their food. Black manager and several teen black girls in the background behind the counter. Those girls really didn’t need to hear the bullshit the rednecks were laying down. The manager apologized to me for having to listen to their shit. I told him that I was sorry that he and his crew had to listen to it. I’d like to see some of those redneck pricks try that in chitown or Milwaukee. Nope. Ain’t happening 

2 hours ago, F3600 said:

I admittedly haven’t spent a ton of time in the south, but my experience there was the blacks were very personable, easy to talk with, nice, they’d engage with you, and yes polite.  Maybe that is a byproduct of their past but since I treat people  the same way it seemed very refreshing.  Because comparatively in the north my experience is they are immediately aggressive, loud in your face, and not generally polite.

Those are very sweeping generalizations, I get that, but i was left thinking how nice those folks were comparatively.

we spent 8 days in SC last summer and I thought the exact same thing. Over the top friendly, courteous, personable. My kids both said to me (neither of whom have much day to day interaction with blacks if at all)  they were so nice and friendly. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

we spent 8 days in SC last summer and I thought the exact same thing. Over the top friendly, courteous, personable. My kids both said to me (neither of whom have much day to day interaction with blacks if at all)  they were so nice and friendly. 

I've always gotten along great with the Bro's.  You wouldn't take your kids near some of the places im close to but some of those blacks make some damn good BBQ that would put most to shame.  Some of the best BBQ and brisket I have ever had the pleasure.:bc:

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You got marbles in your head. It was an honest mistake. There’s no apology required. 

:lol:

k7UPd.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's still The King and you're not so settle down.

He couldn't have wrote that even when he was lucid bro. I'd bet 1g that he's spewed the n-word lots of times.

• Like 2