Check your account email address ×

NASCAR rallies around Bubba Wallace following noose incident, drivers push car to front of pack

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

No one has seen it, there are no pictures.  There was another one found at Sonoma.  Yet, no pictures of that either.  Everyone just wants to "believe" it happened without any direct proof. 

The self-haters are desperate for some type of justification for their black ass-kissing...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:
bubba-smollett-conservative-activist-all

Bubba Smollett – Conservative Activist Offers Alleged Proof That Bubba Wallace Faked The Noose Incident (Video)

History will remember that because of the current hysteria in the country, someone thought the garage door pull rope handle was a "noose" meant to intimidate NASCAR's only black driver, and nobody spoke up to explain what it was out of fear they'd be called racist.

It's hard to believe anyone involved in racing enough to have access to the garage would be too stupid to know what that rope was...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I haven't spent any time in the south for 7-8 years. But at that time there were still a lot of locals that acted like they were still fighting for the Confedederency.

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't spent any time in the south for 7-8 years. But at that time there were still a lot of locals that acted like they were still fighting for the Confedederency.

After I got arrested and everyone from my squad leader to the Company Commander had to come get me... the First Sergeant used to call me out on Friday nights as a warning to everyone..."And if you from the North like SSG is, realize we ain't coming for your ass no more."

Wife got jailed in Powdunk, Georgia coming from Hinesville to Augusta. Kept her in jail for 4 hours over expired drivers' license.  Fuckers knew active duty didn't expire till after discharge, just heard he say 5 words and booked her. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

After I got arrested and everyone from my squad leader to the Company Commander had to come get me... the First Sergeant used to call me out on Friday nights as a warning to everyone..."And if you from the North like SSG is, realize we ain't coming for your ass no more."

Wife got jailed in Powdunk, Georgia coming from Hinesville to Augusta. Kept her in jail for 4 hours over expired drivers' license.  Fuckers knew active duty didn't expire till after discharge, just heard he say 5 words and booked her. :lol:

They are still sore about a war that happened almost 150 years ago. Very odd. That's why I think it was an inside outsider if it did happen. Not a Nascar insider, but someone that works for, or has an in with the track. Maybe a wrecker operator that had to remove the Confederate flags painted all over their truck. :lol:

• Like 1

Clearly a staged event so that they could have the kumbaya moment on monday. Haven't tuned into Nascar for years other than the Daytona 500 and now won't at all. Major sports are becoming nothing but political correctness venues with hypocrits like Lebron et all being the racists THAT THEY ARE. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If it really didn’t happen they are fucked...A garage door rope...really? 🤣

Yeah, I find it hard to believe that the FBI  is investigating a garage door rope  :lol:   Did you see the post that Mike Skinner's boy put out? I think it was in one of spin's links.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

They are still sore about a war that happened almost 150 years ago. Very odd. That's why I think it was an inside outsider if it did happen. Not a Nascar insider, but someone that works for, or has an in with the track. Maybe a wrecker operator that had to remove the Confederate flags painted all over their truck. :lol:

The same can be said about slavery, right?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Here's the issue that I have...  The blacks and some other minorities want to be treated as equals. I can agree to that.  But when all is said and done they are given extra credit because of the color of their skin.  How is that equal rights?

• Like 2

Just now, spin_dry said:

Or 70+ years ago and the Holocaust. People need to stop hanging on to old shit that’s not relevant anymore. 

Exactly.  We can't change the past, look to the future.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Absolutely.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Here's the issue that I have...  The blacks and some other minorities want to be treated as equals. I can agree to that.  But when all is said and done they are given extra credit because of the color of their skin.  How is that equal rights?

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Or 70+ years ago and the Holocaust. People need to stop hanging on to old shit that’s not relevant anymore. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What do you mean?

Serious question...are you retarded?🤣

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, I find it hard to believe that the FBI  is investigating a garage door rope  :lol:   Did you see the post that Mike Skinner's boy put out? I think it was in one of spin's links.

what a piece of shit that kid is.  He'd fit in right here with a lot of our members.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ckf said:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what a piece of shit that kid is.  He'd fit in right here with a lot of our members.  

Just read it and yeah he would fit right in...WTF.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Unfortunately the south is filled people with that mentality.  I love the area, but some of the people are a little out there :wacko:

• Like 1

The dominions are still falling.....

Ricky Stenhouse, Tommy Joe Martins remove state flag from cars, firesuits due to Confederate flag use

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. has removed the Mississippi state flag from his firesuit and belt buckle upon hearing arguments for how it contains a racially sensitive visual-the Confederate battle flag embedded into its union.

He is the second NASCAR driver from Mississippi to remove the flag from his apparel. The first was NASCAR Xfinity Series regular Tommy Joe Martins.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The last time I traveled the south was two years ago. Started in NOLA and drove to the pan handle of Florida. My observations are the same as it was when I rode a lot of bike in the south. If white southerners treated a Chicago or Milwaukee black the way they treat southern blacks, they’d be in for a very bad day. Southern blacks are very passive. Although within recent times, they’re starting to assert themselves.  

• Haha 1