Check your account email address ×

Eroding support from white working-class women threatens Trump’s reelection

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

But who are they going to turn to?

thats the issue-  most people can't stand trump.  He should be the easiest candidate to beat in the history of elections but they are running Biden to make it tough to win.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats the issue-  most people can't stand trump.  He should be the easiest candidate to beat in the history of elections but they are running Biden to make it tough to win.  

No one can stand him. Smart voters didn’t want a incompetent," "arrogant," "strong," "idiot," "egotistical," "ignorant," "great," "racist," "asshole”, liar and "narcissistic."

but some of us didn’t want that for president.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No one can stand him. Smart voters didn’t want a incompetent," "arrogant," "strong," "idiot," "egotistical," "ignorant," "great," "racist," "asshole”, liar and "narcissistic."

but some of us didn’t want that for president.

well some here seem to love him but he is everything you stated but great.  that said i'll vote for him over biden when push comes to shove unless i just decide to not vote at all which is where i am leaning towards.  Same reason lots of us voted for him in 16,  the alternative was worse.  

58 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

But who are they going to turn to?

We did this thread in ‘16, I remember it. Some said most he would get is 10%. Then he got like 50% of white women.

:lol: Turns out they didn’t like Hillary much.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Edmo said:

We did this thread in ‘16, I remember it. Some said most he would get is 10%. Then he got like 50% of white women.

:lol: Turns out they didn’t like Hillary much.

Well if somebody said Trump was only going to get 10% of the white women vote then they were delusional. :lol:

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well if somebody said Trump was only going to get 10% of the white women vote then they were delusional. :lol:

Pretty sure it was snowrider. And he had plenty of links from DU and others to back it up!!!! :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well some here seem to love him but he is everything you stated but great.  that said i'll vote for him over biden when push comes to shove unless i just decide to not vote at all which is where i am leaning towards.  Same reason lots of us voted for him in 16,  the alternative was worse.  

That's exactly why he won. For everyone that loves him there are five who cant fucking stand him but knew the alternative would be worse.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Pretty sure it was snowrider. And he had plenty of links from DU and others to back it up!!!! :lol: 

It was.
Him and  slinger were giggling about how all these women would be lying to their husbands about voting for Hillary.   
Trump will take own working class people, just like he did last time. 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

SnowRider was convinced everybody’s wives were going to secretly vote for Hillary  

Yep.  They were thoroughly convinced.  

• Gold Member

Biden can’t beat trump.  Guy has like 40 years fucking over the American public from his throne in DC...  There is a record of that which is obvious the primary and Biden being used like a punch bag by most all of them.   Dems play book has to be pitting the Dem VP nominee against Trump....  which could have the possibility to score Dems a win.  If the race becomes Biden vs Trump then we have 4 more years of Trump

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes