Check your account email address ×

This city disbanded its police department 7 years ago. Here's what happened next

I just love these CNN stories....and the retards that post them.  I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to come in and give “the rest of the story”.  Because the OP’s sure as fuck won’t....because they don’t know...or care to find out.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I just love these CNN stories....and the retards that post them.  I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to come in and give “the rest of the story”.  Because the OP’s sure as fuck won’t....because they don’t know...or care to find out.

https://www.nj.com/camden/2013/04/county_police_officially_take.html

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You truly are the dumbest mother fucker on this site. 

It’s amazing the clowns here don’t understand this topic. They would rather have their military police state.

26 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Triggered!

:lol:

Lol

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing the clowns here don’t understand this topic. They would rather have their military police state.

You are so god damn stupid.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude its the SJW's who want to get rid of the police which would lead to a police state.   Good God man.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but Camden got rid of the old Police department and made a new one is that what they are talking about in Mini? Seems to me they are just talking about going without.

funding should be performance based. In reality it would be a fairly simple concept to implement. 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude its the SJW's who want to get rid of the police which would lead to a police state.   Good God man.

It would give the feds an excuse to step in..

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but Camden got rid of the old Police department and made a new one is that what they are talking about in Mini? Seems to me they are just talking about going without.

Well, Hell, I thought the article was about a city that got rid of it's police department....that's what the title implies. 

Titles designed to deceive from the mental health professional.  Interesting.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

talk is cheep even the crybaby mayor knows better and is not going to pass it . 

as far as NJ they gut the department because most of the department was on the take and clearing the non payers out of the way . not Minneapolis prob 

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Um, this already is a police state

you want seen nothing . dump the cops then see what the masses are willing to tolerate for a feeling of safety in say 6 mo 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Well, Hell, I thought the article was about a city that got rid of it's police department....that's what the title implies. 

Titles designed to deceive from the mental health professional.  Interesting.

I can't comprehend the mental gymnastics required to take that article and come up with the title of this thread.  They just grilled a few hot dogs, gave out some ice cream, and hired the county to do their dirty work.  All over America cities are finding out it is more efficient to hire the county instead of having their own city police force.

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I can't comprehend the mental gymnastics required to take that article and come up with the title of this thread.  They just grilled a few hot dogs, gave out some ice cream, and hired the county to do their dirty work.  All over America cities are finding out it is more efficient to hire the county instead of having their own city police force.

Can you imagine the mental manipulation that spin does with his patients?

Just now, racer254 said:

Can you imagine the mental manipulation that spin does with his patients?

If it's true that he was/is indeed a professional shrink, I imagine his success rate at actually helping those in need would be quite low, if they actually kept track anywhere? 

I wonder how many with non debilitating issues figured out the wrong person was laying on the couch after just one session? 

• Haha 1