Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

We were talking about the ball cap Trump was wearing then it jumped to his suits and ties. The logical assumption is still on what he is wearing not what he is selling. If you want clarity make it clear.

The Topic was a ball cap Biggie posted a picture of. Not one Trump was wearing. Where the hell did you get that idea from? :lol:I said it probably wasn't made in America and he proved me wrong. Jesus some of you are a little slow. 

1 hour ago, Dave said:

I think Lobsterfucker is talking about Trumps line of clothing he sells.

Exactly. Some of these guys ain't to swift  :bc: I was wrong about the ballcap and smails proved it. I took my owned like a man. No big deal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

His brand stupid. Not his personal suits and ties. Fuck some of you are snowrider kind of stupid 

You are the one who stupidly jumped from where the ball caps Trump WEARS are made to NOT the suits and ties he wears but to where the retail suits and ties sold under the TRUMP brand that others wear are made. 

On January 9, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Dave said:

Probably the same Los Angeles factory that made the hats he wore while he was campaigning.

This is where I got the reference to the hats Trump wears. Then the made in USA label was shown. 

Do you have anything you wear that ISNT made in China, India or Pakistan 

Just now, 02sled said:

This is where I got the reference to the hats Trump wears. Then the made in USA label was shown. 

Do you have anything you wear that ISNT made in China, India or Pakistan 

My clothes are all made by omar the tent maker outta Mongolia.   :bc:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dave said:

My clothes are all made by omar the tent maker outta Mongolia.   :bc:

Sorry for the confusion. I used the quote from you as part of a response directed to  Ebsel. It was regarding the reference to the stuff trump wears versus what is sold under the trump brand

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Sorry for the confusion. I used the quote from you as part of a response directed to  Ebsel. It was regarding the reference to the stuff trump wears versus what is sold under the trump brand

No confusion....i was just being funny. :lol:

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

But I was referencing the suits and ties sold under Trumps name. Not the ones he wears. That's where the confusion started. :bc:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Izzy has always had a pink collar. Even with the pink collar and no dick hanging down we occasionally get asked if she is a male or female.

Transgender pup... :lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fucking sleds anyhow....might have to buy an enduro do some woods/trail riding.

Im getting rid of the renegade and getting outlander I think....tired of getting covered in mud....wife says its about time you grow up.... :lol: