Check your account email address ×

Louisville Police Aren’t Getting The Message

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Completely unacceptable.   This had to be an order from someone and that person should lose their job immediately.  If it was the cops group decision dock them any pay they earned for that shift. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Completely unacceptable.   This had to be an order from someone and that person should lose their job immediately.  If it was the cops group decision dock them any pay they earned for that shift. 

well he made the chief who was already leaving the scapegoat.   All the management should be terminated around there as it's clearly not a coincidence.  

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Prolly because they want to shoot people

Maybe be able to piss and shit in private..Call the wife on break and have a private conversation with her. Attend a school function for your kid on break in private..While on patrol it should be mandatory they are on..

Let's try and use some logical thought processes on why there is an on/off switch.

These cops are targets. One wrong move, one mistake in the heat of battle when they are fearing for their life and bam they are instantly a raciss natzee bla bla bla. And their bosses and many other-wise reasonable people will turn and pounce on them like flies on shit. They know it, you know it.

This whole thing is fucked up from every angle top to bottom. 

These guys aren't some hilljacks being a dicks over petty shit. They are in a fucking war zone. They are doing things most of us wouldn't do..

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt over their traitorous bosses, the sleazy politicians and the rabble they are dealing with on the street...

Been harassed by Louisville cops before. One was speeding through an intersection downtown without his lights or siren on, I yelled “slow down” as he went by the intersection. He whipped his car around drove right up on the side walk in front of us. We had our little argument, how dare I yell at them from the street or question their actions, how dare he drive like an idiot without his warning lights or siren on crowded city streets. All while two other cruisers pull up. Anyway, I ended up apologizing like a good bitch.

After I yelled slow down the guy with me informed me he probably had a warrant out for him, for unpaid tickets. So I had too play nice to try and avoid having them run our licenses. (Later learned the guy with me was a scumbag, should have let them run his license)

My first night living down near Louisville, I turned on local tv and they had a cops show just for Louisville. Thought wow, this is a nice place to live. (around 2008, before Live PD)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Maybe be able to piss and shit in private..Call the wife on break and have a private conversation with her. Attend a school function for your kid on break in private..While on patrol it should be mandatory they are on..

Let's try and use some logical thought processes on why there is an on/off switch.

So what does your logical thought process tell you about ALL of them having their cameras turned off...did they all have to shit at the same time? 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Why do they have an on off switch ... wtf

Beats the fuck out of me.  Any officer who refuses to have one and have it operational at all times must leave his gun at the door.  This is just idiocy at a level it’s hard to comprehend.  I’d fucking want one on all the time to protect myself.  The only way you wouldn’t want one on is, well.....we know why.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Been harassed by Louisville cops before. One was speeding through an intersection downtown without his lights or siren on, I yelled “slow down” as he went by the intersection. He whipped his car around drove right up on the side walk in front of us. We had our little argument, how dare I yell at them from the street or question their actions, how dare he drive like an idiot without his warning lights or siren on crowded city streets. All while two other cruisers pull up. Anyway, I ended up apologizing like a good bitch.

After I yelled slow down the guy with me informed me he probably had a warrant out for him, for unpaid tickets. So I had too play nice to try and avoid having them run our licenses. (Later learned the guy with me was a scumbag, should have let them run his license)

My first night living down near Louisville, I turned on local tv and they had a cops show just for Louisville. Thought wow, this is a nice place to live. (around 2008, before Live PD)

That was the thing about Chicago cops. They wouldnt arrest you unless you were being a real cunt. They might smack you around and cuss you out and usually you just take it and then they leave. If you mouthed off then you got your ass kicked and probably spend the night... But you know how it is when a bunch of Irish and Pollacks have been drinking for 6 hours... :lol: 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

These cops are targets. One wrong move, one mistake in the heat of battle when they are fearing for their life and bam they are instantly a raciss natzee bla bla bla. And their bosses and many other-wise reasonable people will turn and pounce on them like flies on shit. They know it, you know it.

This whole thing is fucked up from every angle top to bottom. 

These guys aren't some hilljacks being a dicks over petty shit. They are in a fucking war zone. They are doing things most of us wouldn't do..

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt over their traitorous bosses, the sleazy politicians and the rabble they are dealing with on the street...

shut up stupid the body cams are for the safety of everyone involved. 

whenever a call comes in it should get activated and run from there until it's over. 

Edited by frenchy

1 hour ago, CheezusXR8 said:

People only need to watch live PD to see how daily cops try to push you to give up your rights and get off dressing up like they are in the military fighting terrorists.  Certainly not about Serving and protecting for some of them. 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

People only need to watch live PD to see how daily cops try to push you to give up your rights and get off dressing up like they are in the military fighting terrorists.  Certainly not about Serving and protecting for some of them. 

Yup, cops lie. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what does your logical thought process tell you about ALL of them having their cameras turned off...did they all have to shit at the same time? 

Nope, I said while on patrol they should always be on....The other was just my thoughts on why there would be an on/off switch because theirs and our privacy could and would obviously be violated if the ran non -stop..

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

That was the thing about Chicago cops. They wouldnt arrest you unless you were being a real cunt. They might smack you around and cuss you out and usually you just take it and then they leave. If you mouthed off then you got your ass kicked and probably spend the night... But you know how it is when a bunch of Irish and Pollacks have been drinking for 6 hours... :lol: 

I typically avoid cops, but I’d been drinking and was sick of their double standard bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I typically avoid cops, but I’d been drinking and was sick of their double standard bullshit. 

I have seen way too much police brutality and corruption in my life. I know what they can do to you. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good question.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Get your ass back to work, you're behind schedule!!!!

Cameras could be fitted with a simple automatic timer and a beeper that goes off one minute before the camera is to be activated again. 

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, I said while on patrol they should always be on....The other was just my thoughts on why there would be an on/off switch because theirs and our privacy could and would obviously be violated if the ran non -stop..

they clearly can't handle the responsibility of turning them off or on so sorry someone might get to listen to you take a shit or a leak.  Price you pay for the golden parachute in your early 50's

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Get your ass back to work, you're behind schedule!!!!

I was waiting on stain  to be delivered...it showed up and I’m done spraying.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Beats the fuck out of me.  Any officer who refuses to have one and have it operational at all times must leave his gun at the door.  This is just idiocy at a level it’s hard to comprehend.  I’d fucking want one on all the time to protect myself.  The only way you wouldn’t want one on is, well.....we know why.

this