Check your account email address ×

Louisville Police Aren’t Getting The Message

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

I have seen way too much police brutality and corruption in my life. I know what they can do to you. 

I havnt. Ive been cuffed 14-15 times. Never been treated with disrespect. When I made the choice to do what I was doing I knew the consequences.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I havnt. Ive been cuffed 14-15 times. Never been treated with disrespect. When I made the choice to do what I was doing I knew the consequences.

This is an adult way to think.  Well, an intelligent adult anyway.  I’ve been in dutch many times with the po-po and with the exception of one time, I kept my wits, was polite and complied with their orders as I knew I was in the wrong and it was time to pay the piper.  In return, I was treated the same.  Almost surprisingly so too.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The last 2 times I was arrested they didn't even cuff me,just told me to get my stupid ass in the back. But small town force and they new me well. Good times.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

The last 2 times I was arrested they didn't even cuff me,just told me to get my stupid ass in the back. But small town force and they new me well. Good times.

Bigger towns throw you in a cell. Small towns tell you to sit in the chair , and how do you like your coffee?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Bigger towns throw you in a cell. Small towns tell you to sit in the chair , and how do you like your coffee?

LOL spot on,,,never ever sat in a cell. When I was doing my DUI test we were talking about golf!!!!! Then when we were done they gave me a ride across town to the party I was enroute too. Growing up we had a pretty good police force in town.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

LOL spot on,,,never ever sat in a cell. When I was doing my DUI test we were talking about golf!!!!! Then when we were done they gave me a ride across town to the party I was enroute too. Growing up we had a pretty good police force in town.

When I was growing up in a small town outside of Mnpls, the same cops that came to quiet down the parties usually showed up after their shift.  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well that will bring them to you for sure, but what they do then is not justified by whatever you did. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

they clearly can't handle the responsibility of turning them off or on so sorry someone might get to listen to you take a shit or a leak.  Price you pay for the golden parachute in your early 50's

Oh I agree they seem to not be able to handle the responsibility of turning them on and off,..But I also don't want myself or my children recorded as they use facilities that are private and expected to be free of recording devices, like my kids stadiums at a game while there are always cops there and they surely use the facilities to go to the bathroom..

You want free for all video recording at all times by the government of everyone where every they are 24/7 by the government??

Sorry, that isn't going to fly with me..I like my privacy..