Check your account email address ×

Trumps walk from the White House to the church to hold up a bible.

Just now, ckf said:

I'm not sure if some of you are so far up Trump's ass that you can't see what a joke this was, or it's just your hatred for the  opposite side?  

Funny to watch though  :lol:

Amazing really.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure if some of you are so far up Trump's ass that you can't see what a joke this was, or it's just your hatred for the  opposite side?  

:goodpost:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sorry there Crockpot but the real joke is there is no better offering from the Democrats, only far worse. 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Sorry there Crockpot but the real joke is there is no better offering from the Democrats, only far worse. 

I didn't claim that there was. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Completely agree.   This was ridiculous.   I'm fine with him touring hard hit area's but then to hold up the bible while saying nothing looked absolutely retarded.   The whole thing was set up because he went into the bunker.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Gasses peaceful protesters for a photo opp. I wonder what his next stunt will be? 

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

so what? Why does that fact make him impervious to criticism? 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Completely agree.   This was ridiculous.   I'm fine with him touring hard hit area's but then to hold up the bible while saying nothing looked absolutely retarded.   The whole thing was set up because he went into the bunker.

Touring the area in question meant for peaceful demonstrators to be gassed and strong armed by police. Are you ok with that? 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Gasses peaceful protesters for a photo opp. I wonder what his next stunt will be? 

Did you see where they slammed the Australian reporter as they were doing a live feed? Crazy shit for a fake photo op. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did you see where they slammed the Australian reporter as they were doing a live feed? Crazy shit for a fake photo op. 

It doesn’t reflect well on the leader of the free world.  Pathetic stuff. How weak he looks here. 

C7BE00B4-F2F2-4D43-BC57-1A94CD795231.jpeg

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Touring the area in question meant for peaceful demonstrators to be gassed and strong armed by police. Are you ok with that? 

Well considering what went on in that area the night before I'm not sure one can easily determine who is peaceful and who is not.   The whole thing was a mess but protesters who don't move as police request given what has went on I have no problem with the police action.

Just now, Highmark said:

Well considering what went on in that area the night before I'm not sure one can easily determine who is peaceful and who is not.   The whole thing was a mess but protesters who don't move as police request given what has went on I have no problem with the police action.

It was a photo opp that probably brought tears to the eyes of team MAGA. Bunker donny. What a guy. 

EBCA6298-4D1C-41FC-923D-0D04B5280536.jpeg

Just now, spin_dry said:

It was a photo opp that probably brought tears to the eyes of team MAGA. Bunker donny. What a guy. 

EBCA6298-4D1C-41FC-923D-0D04B5280536.jpeg

Without question in my book the dumbest thing he's done yet.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He used tear gas on peaceful demonstrators to make his way to a burned out church. Then held up a Bible just to look like a parody of some fucking phony evangelist. God damn. What a fucking joke. 

You'll be fine.  We have a leader in charge.  Not that you would know.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly which is why he staged  this ridiculous photo op...don’t you see it?

Yeah, I'm sure he was just in the bunker watching Netflix and pounding diet cokes.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that how it works with you and Woolie but you substitute ball with girlfriend? 

BTW Trumps phony tuff guy act is almost as pathetic as yours.

You got something to say tough guy?  You and Frenchy are just itching aren't you?  I've been with my wife for 12 years.  How about you shut the fuck up about it right now, or we can start talking about your family?

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Hard to argue that 

Agreed.  People destroying other peoples property and beating them up is contrary to that.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Just hatred for the other side.  Well, “hatred” may be a strong word.  It’s fun to get them all riled up about their own little hate show though.  So above it all.....with no answers, no plan, no chance and no self reflection.

Ahhhh....partisan divide!  Let’s dance!   :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You'll be fine.  We have a leader in charge.  Not that you would know.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm sure he was just in the bunker watching Netflix and pounding diet cokes.  

You got something to say tough guy?  You and Frenchy are just itching aren't you?  I've been with my wife for 12 years.  How about you shut the fuck up about it right now, or we can start talking about your family?

Agreed.  People destroying other peoples property and beating them up is contrary to that.

@DriftBusta I crossed the line with my comments Woolie and I apologize...no reason for me to say something like that.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Oh, the gassing was justified.  I’m sure they were all given multiple, multiple....MULTIPLE warnings that it was coming if they didn’t move back.  And they got what they wanted.

Agreed though, kind of a dumb photo op.  But IDGAF about these rioters....and lets be honest, they’ve all turned into that now.  

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

@DriftBusta I crossed the line with my comments Woolie and I apologize...no reason for me to say something like that.

Classy.  :bc:

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is everyday, every thing he does,  is it possible there is another option?  Some just don’t give a fuck and are tired of it. 

Good poast!

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Better watch that video 35 more times looking for stuff to be offended at. Hurry quick before does something else

It’s just hilarious.  It’s like, some just love to keep themselves in a constant state of trigger.  Mental pygmies.

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I can’t wait to see what Trump does today. I find it fun to watch.

It’s reality tv I can really enjoy!  I’ve gotten to where I like to watch just enough to know what he just said, did or didn’t say or didn’t do will trigger the retards.  Only takes about 30 seconds of viewing.  :lol:

Honestly though, I just know he’s doing some of it on purpose.  That’s what makes it so fucking funny!