Check your account email address ×

George Floyd's Criminal Record:

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Good job Pahoenix!!!!!

Unfortunately, the lovers of black cock on this site won't acknowledge the truth!!!!  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was suffocated while in cuffs. I don’t care what his record was. He was in custody.

Yep. Cop will get prison time and police force will most likely get sued. 

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was suffocated while in cuffs. I don’t care what his record was. He was in custody.

Autopsy said he didn’t die of suffocation

• Haha 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Autopsy said he didn’t die of suffocation

Family requested "independent" 2nd opinion autopsy. I'm sure those results will be vastly different at their 2pm press conference today. Just like they requested/picked their own black prosecutor/DA for the case. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WGAF what his record was,  police treatment is the issue.  Where is the body cam footage to see what was going on prior to them kneeling on him.  

Nailed it.  I’m sure he was far from an upstanding citizen but, that doesn’t give cops the right to execute somebody.  He was clearly detained and incapacitated when that retard decided to enact his own little justice. When he complained about being unable to breath, he should have been attended to, period.  Fucking fact!  This was unmeditated murder....and plenty of officers complicit.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Good job Pahoenix!!!!!

Unfortunately, the lovers of black cock on this site won't acknowledge the truth!!!!  

ok let's talk truth .

truth 1 zero relevance the cap had no idea if the guys history when he got on the scene. 

2 only reason this happened is because like all cop he was a massive pussy and affrade of the big black man .

23 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

Family requested "independent" 2nd opinion autopsy. I'm sure those results will be vastly different at their 2pm press conference today. Just like they requested/picked their own black prosecutor/DA for the case. 

i assume the body has already been lost 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Agree 100%.   On top of that he wasn't violently resisting.

While he may have been a dickwad earlier in his life it doesn't appear that he was in the recent past. I guess he was an ok citizen, not perfect but ok. IMO, his past certainly shouldn't be an issue today. Second chances to get your shit together should be for everybody.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

We had a young guy on the department who made a drunk-driving arrest one late night. The guy later died. BFD, people that are out drinking, drugging, etc. DIE. Floyd just happened to die at that time due to his conditions. 

I have yet to see anyone of importance say the officers actions were justified So why Riot?  The officer is under arrest and  the public is in agreement Floyds treatment was outrageous. You would think this would be an excellent time to come up with solutions to the heavy handed tactics used by the police but instead we get riots that are just going to make things worse. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, bladefever said:

On the topic of being " Violent "

W.G.R.

Screenshot_2020-06-01-08-16-50.png

I would think the antifa types applaud the OKC bombers.  

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

While he may have been a dickwad earlier in his life it doesn't appear that he was in the recent past. I guess he was an ok citizen, not perfect but ok. IMO, his past certainly shouldn't be an issue today. Second chances to get your shit together should be for everybody.

That's not the point of the video, maybe try watching it first.