Check your account email address ×

This is glorious

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Nobody is stepping out of the city to act like a retard!  Too many pick-up trucks out this way.

They've been running thru the suburbs here all day. They'll get your way soon. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They only know what they see on TV and the internet. 

One after the other they ran into a burning house. The guy with a bow was the best. Pure zam. He got his noggin rang with a skate board. 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

One after the other they ran into a burning house. The guy with a bow was the best. Pure zam. He got his noggin rang with a skate board. 

He was a clown.  I can assure you, when I load up, it’s to make world news! Still, I think it would be fun to wonder the crowd with a pig sticker and poke some kidneys...nobody would even know what was happening.  And if they found out, I’d set off enough c4 and marbles to make their future grandkids born with injuries.  :lol:

Now, let’s top jinxing this....

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He was a clown.  I can assure you, when I load up, it’s to make world news! Still, I think it would be fun to wonder the crowd with a pig sticker and poke some kidneys...nobody would even know what was happening.  And if they found out, I’d set off enough c4 and marbles to make their future grandkids born with injuries.  :lol:

Now, let’s top jinxing this....

Zee, I was thinking what would I REALLY do if carloads of blacks actually came out here. I would have to get some older family members into the woods, and then pick a position on the roof. If they had guns, eventually I would probably get capped.

Holy fuck, I've been ranting on this shit since 2014, and now it's almost happening!!!!   

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Dont kid yourself, Zam aint leaving the house. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what's wrong with that? 

Absolutely nothing...these guys bitch about Obama being the great divider and then make comments like this. 

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Zee, I was thinking what would I REALLY do if carloads of blacks actually came out here. I would have to get some older family members into the woods, and then pick a position on the roof. If they had guns, eventually I would probably get capped.

Holy fuck, I've been ranting on this shit since 2014, and now it's almost happening!!!!   

They aren’t going out there.  They aren’t coming out here either.  They don’t want big trouble.  They don’t want a race war of any kind.  That’s a fact.

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

All of my meetings got cancelled today. Got all the way to the north side of the city just to tell me they cancelled it. Fucking dicks. 

Did you tell them that you grew up and around the mean streets of Chicago and you know how to do stuff?  :lol2:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

We have one today down at the beach,  SMH with our less than 1% african american population.  White guilt is apparently real.   

It’s weird but, as long as it is a peaceful protest. IDC.  We have tons of SJW hobbies here that do this stuff all the time.  It’s actually weird when I see a black person in their ranks.  Usually they round up an injun or two.  Duluth is 90% white.  About 30% of them hate themselves.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They aren’t going out there.  They aren’t coming out here either.  They don’t want big trouble.  They don’t want a race war of any kind.  That’s a fact.

Did you tell them that you grew up and around the mean streets of Chicago and you know how to do stuff?  :lol2:

It’s weird but, as long as it is a peaceful protest. IDC.  We have tons of SJW hobbies here that do this stuff all the time.  It’s actually weird when I see a black person in their ranks.  Usually they round up an injun or two.  Duluth is 90% white.  About 30% of them hate themselves.  :lol:

I told them I know Zam! Internet diarrhea keyboard bad ass!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

"This is glorious".... :lmao: no honor among idiots

Picture is worth a thousand words.  Think that was Anler and Smales nigger piling that guy?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I told them I know Zam! Internet diarrhea keyboard bad ass!

Well, that’s why you got your meetings cancelled.

”You see, there’s this guy on the internet site that says stuff and upsets a lot of people...  Here, let me show you some of his posts....”

2A567625-B4F2-41D8-AB37-206BB968581F.gif

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH it is just retarded to have this kind of protest where i live.  20-30 SJW will show up and the rest will just shake our heads

This is from our local news the other night.  It sounds like many were almost killed running into traffic.  Darwin knew what was up.

0F921266-1470-4FE5-8CDE-9A5B43570846.jpeg

46B2C6FA-E862-4D2E-B941-B81C65D923C3.jpeg

9D0980C8-BAB6-4633-B70A-F07FF2DD90BF.jpeg

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Zderpskis daughter joined Antifer.

:lol: “protestors”.

My love and caring is not unconditional. My daughter will always have a choice.  Choices, like actions, have consequences.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: “protestors”.

My love and caring is not unconditional. My daughter will always have a choice.  Choices, like actions, have consequences.

Persistence, as evidenced by the repeated swings, is a redeeming quality.  I'm sure she will do well with whatever she does.  

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Persistence, as evidenced by the repeated swings, is a redeeming quality.  I'm sure she will do well with whatever she does.  

The tourism and hospitality industry needs more like her.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

We have one today down at the beach,  SMH with our less than 1% african american population.  White guilt is apparently real.   

I work with a Black guy who's brother lives in NH.  He says when he and his wife +2 kids go to visit him the black population of his town doubles.