Check your account email address ×

When I think of southern lower Michigan I see this

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking inbred pieces of filth 

8ED0358C-E713-4045-9D27-5E759E3124DE.jpeg

Absolutely and I also find it pathetic how some others here are trying to defend these two shitbags but yeah our state is pretty bad.

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking inbred pieces of filth 

8ED0358C-E713-4045-9D27-5E759E3124DE.jpeg

Did you see that inbred bigger they kilt?  

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely and I also find it pathetic how some others here are trying to defend these two shitbags but yeah our state is pretty bad.

:lol: I haven’t seen a single person here defend them.  But, I use different eyes than you.  Mine are attached to a brain.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's pathetic is how the majority of your posts are nothing more than virtue signaling and ad hominim attacks on those who disagree with you.

You are literally a Mad Libs poster. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you see that inbred bigger they kilt?  

:lol: I haven’t seen a single person here defend them.  But, I use different eyes than you.  Mine are attached to a brain.

Ahhh....are you fucking brain dead? This Phoenix retard spent a whole day defending them with multiple threads 

Just now, f7ben said:

Ahhh....are you fucking brain dead? This Phoenix retard spent a whole day defending them with multiple threads 

And you fell for that...... :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

By posting some tough to read facts about this clown not being an innocent jogger?  The results were tragic but, again, there was a reason no initial charges are filed.

When you chose to fight people with loaded guns...well, Darwin did a study about this.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

By posting some tough to read facts about this clown not being an innocent jogger?  The results were tragic but, again, there was a reason no initial charges are filed.

When you chose to fight people with loaded guns...well, Darwin did a study about this.

reason no charges were filed was because it was some backwater good 'ol boy police force where the dad used to work. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

reason no charges were filed was because it was some backwater good 'ol boy police force where the dad used to work. 

No, because the only charges that would stick worth prosecuting.  Citizens arrests are legal, the video backs up this retards “jogging” activities and the dad was on the phone with the cops during the episode.  When you try to make an armed arrest and you are attacked and your gun is trying to forced out of your hands, deadly force is justified.

This eggplant died because he was stupid.  These hill jacks are being charged now because they are white.  Facts.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

citizens arrests being 'legal' doesn't give a couple of hilljacks carte blanche to arm themselves and chase someone down.

You really should be a lawyer. Think you missed your calling.  

-e2QgvYT5ASFu3axgHB7cVQ3JhI=.gif

Actually, it does.  You think you are up for being a defender?  I don’t think so.  SJW’s implode during the cross examination.  And calling people “racists” that don’t agree with you is a dead move.

• Like 1

Nothing but inbreds down here in southern lower Michigan. A LOT less then northern Michigan especially in Grosse Point, Birmingham and Bloomfield Hills areas for example  

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

What's pathetic is how the majority of your posts are nothing more than virtue signaling and ad hominim attacks on those who disagree with you.

You are literally a Mad Libs poster. :lol:

Orly...I find those that take the postion that this was self defense on the part of the two white gentleman and that the dead guy is to blame are shitbags.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, it does.  You think you are up for being a defender?  I don’t think so.  SJW’s implode during the cross examination.  And calling people “racists” that don’t agree with you is a dead move.

well we will see how this one plays out won't we Lionel. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Orly...I find those that take the postion that this was self defense on the part of the two white gentleman and that the dead guy is to blame are shitbags.

Yeah, but. nobody cares what you bleeding hearts think.  Fact is, that’s what his amounted to.  That doesn’t mean anybody here is defending your white devils.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but. nobody cares what you bleeding hearts think.  Fact is, that’s what his amounted to.  That doesn’t mean anybody here is defending your white devils.

Do you really think anybody gives a squirt a piss about your daily inane ramblings...yeah go with that.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

declining an invitation to play retard patty cakes with you isn't what I'd call 'surrendering'. 

It doesn’t matter what you call it though.  Fact is, I’m correct.  You know this...and besides, you don’t really want to try and play the part of a brainless social justice warrior.  Can you play that stupid?  I don’t think you can.  (Psst...that was a compliment).