Check your account email address ×

When I think of southern lower Michigan I see this

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My opinion isn’t based on the media. My opinion is based on how I view things. Are you saying the shooters didn’t confront him? 

I don’t believe anything I see in the media not one thing. 

Where do you get your information?

Why don't you simply take 2 minutes and read the DA's Report. Don't you think that it is important to look at the facts of the case or do you simply want to believe in the 'evil white man' narrative? Someone WAS attacked!

Edited by Phoenix

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I think we'll need to wait till all the facts come out and then if it goes to trial what the Jury decides.

There is tons of information out, people are either too lazy to look at it or they don't want their preconceived notions and prejudices exposed...

13 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. However,  basing an opinion on what the fraudulent media has said and more importantly, what they've withheld is really not an informed opinion.

Just for starters, this neighborhood had been victimized by crime for a year. And the Full video clearly shows this was a case of self-defense. Anything that happened before the perp viciously attacked is irrelevant to the self-defense aspect. 

It's all in the report and the video.

I'd like to ask you though, why is it so important to believe the false narrative here? 

Victimized for a year SMH,  yes jr fucktard had a gun stolen he left in his car like a moron.  

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

There is tons of information out, people are either too lazy to look at it or they don't want their preconceived notions and prejudices exposed...

I suspect that if it goes to Jury more will be known, probably more witnesses too..I sat on Juries some years back, surprising what the public hears and doesn't hear till it all is introduced in a courtroom.

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, Phoenix said:

What is it about jr that you hate so much? 

He’s an inbred white trash racist piece of filth and the son of a pig to boot....I’d rather see him swing from a rope than be allowed to keep breathing

Just now, Phoenix said:

What is it about jr that you hate so much? 

he confronted a man for no reason with a gun and killed him.  Is it murder,  not IMO but he still should not have been in that position.  

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

He’s an inbred white trash racist piece of filth and the son of a pig to boot....I’d rather see him swing from a rope than be allowed to keep breathing

You have a lot of self-hatred looking for a target. And the powers-that-be Really know how to manipulate it...

Just now, Phoenix said:

You have a lot of self-hatred looking for a target. And the powers-that-be Really know how to manipulate it...

I just don’t like cops or inbred racists and I really hate inbred racist cops ....sorry that triggers you

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he confronted a man for no reason with a gun and killed him.  Is it murder,  not IMO but he still should not have been in that position.  

You lie. That is not what happened, it's what you wanted to have happened. The militant hatred and bigotry you are projecting on these men is quite astounding. You are really unhinged...

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I just don’t like cops or inbred racists and I really hate inbred racist cops ....sorry that triggers you

You do a lot of hating. There is zero proof of these guys being 'racist', that is clearly projection on your part.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I suspect that if it goes to Jury more will be known, probably more witnesses too..I sat on Juries some years back, surprising what the public hears and doesn't hear till it all is introduced in a courtroom.

So did I but it's hard to get a Fair trail now-a-days...

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Where do you get your information?

Why don't you simply take 2 minutes and read the DA's Report. Don't you think that it is important to look at the facts of the case or do you simply want to believe in the 'evil white man' narrative? Someone WAS attacked!

Okay I just read the report. While what they did is legal based on the report it was a poor choice to engage with him in my opinion. This is my problem had the father and son not engaged with this guy he’d be alive and they’d be at home with their families. Had this guy assulted someone I would understand engaging with him even then if he wasn’t in the process of attacking someone I may have just pursed him to keep him in sight until the police got there. 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So did I but it's hard to get a Fair trail now-a-days...

Pahonix, you do a good job of trying to enlighten some of these gizmos on this site, but bear in mind some of them are never going to see the light, until they, or their family member is a victim of black crime. 

The public outcry that occurs after an incident like this, is the price white America is gonna' have to pay, if we are ever going to put an end to our victimization. We have a brutal struggle ahead of us. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahonix, you do a good job of trying to enlighten some of these gizmos on this site, but bear in mind some of them are never going to see the light, until they, or their family member is a victim of black crime. 

The public outcry that occurs after an incident like this, is the price white America is gonna' have to pay, if we are ever going to put an end to our victimization. We have a brutal struggle ahead of us. 

They are so brainwashed and so indoctrinated with white guilt, that it's insane...

You wouldn't believe how many of the 'true believers', the 'woke' people will defend the criminals even when they are attacked. There was one case where these retards when to south africa to help the 'oppressed'. Their daughter was beaten to death in the street for no reason. The parents lobbied to get get the perp out on parole and then Hired them to work for them! It's unbelievable.

• Sad 1

They are so brainwashed and so indoctrinated with white guilt, that it's insane...

You wouldn't believe how many of the 'true believers', the 'woke' people will defend the criminals even when they are attacked. There was one case where these retards when to south africa to help the 'oppressed'. Their daughter was beaten to death in the street for no reason. The parents lobbied to get get the perp out on parole and then Hired them to work for them! It's unbelievable.

As absurd as that sounds, I believe it totally. 

Mostly on this site it's Ben and Ginger that troll the shit out of us, with their BLACK LOVE. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

As absurd as that sounds, I believe it totally. 

Mostly on this site it's Ben and Ginger that troll the shit out of us, with their BLACK LOVE. 

Ben is a total fraud. When he thought it was cool he was all 'raciss'. Now he's fallen in line with the self/white haters...next he'll be wearing a pussy hat and marching for trans_negro empowerment....

It's comical really to see people living in a backwards reality...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Ben is a total fraud. When he thought it was cool he was all 'raciss'. Now he's fallen in line with the self/white haters...next he'll be wearing a pussy hat and marching for trans_negro empowerment....

IMG_5418.JPG.58f9de9e121e033d398e1ebf157e1d6a.JPG

40 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Okay I just read the report. While what they did is legal based on the report it was a poor choice to engage with him in my opinion. This is my problem had the father and son not engaged with this guy he’d be alive and they’d be at home with their families. Had this guy assulted someone I would understand engaging with him even then if he wasn’t in the process of attacking someone I may have just pursed him to keep him in sight until the police got there. 

They did Just persue him to keep him in sight.

They were stopped on the road and the perp had to run 50 yards to get To Them. Then the perp veered off around the passengers side of the truck, darted around in front of the truck and attacked the guy standing near the driver's side front corner of the truck. Watch the video several times. Hell, look at the vid before starting it, you can clearly see the perp running TOWARD the truck.

Benny is a troll.  He gets everybody goin' with his bullshit posts. It's what he does. I believe most on this site are aware of the black brutality perpetrated on white Americans every day, but are probably afraid to post it publicly. 

That's what the power and ferocity of black America has done. THREATS OF VIOLENCE IS HOW THEY INTIMIDATE WHITES!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny is a troll.  He gets everybody goin' with his bullshit posts. It's what he does. I believe most on this site are aware of the black brutality perpetrated on white Americans every day, but are probably afraid to post it publicly. 

That's what the power and ferocity of black America has done. THREATS OF VIOLENCE IS HOW THEY INTIMIDATE WHITES!!!

Yea or they won't let themselves engage in too much badthink. I think that's were jtssrx is at right now. Maybe he'll come around...

1984 explains a lot in this regard...

Hey, how much longer before America realizes that this CAN'T BE FIXED!!! Jesus Christ it's been 60 fukkin years of tryin'!!!

Give them a BLACK AMERICA, Mississippi Alabama, Louisiana!!

Let them fuck, drink, drug and rot there!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yea or they won't let themselves engage in too much badthink. I think that's were jtssrx is at right now. Maybe he'll come around...

1984 explains a lot in this regard...

You should back to HCS and engage Phil in the Michigan Forum although it might not work as he struts around acting like the smartest guy in the room as well.

Sure looked to me as though they were stopped in the middle of the road in an attempt to confont/stop him. Popps is outside of the truck. Why is that if they were there to observe? If Aumaud was trying to attack them why didn't he run straight at Popps? Could it be because Popps already had his gun drawn? Looked to me as though Aumaud was trying to avoid by running around the other side of the truck, but Jr is in the back of the truck with his weapon. Was there any audio other than the gunshots? Shouldn't attack a guy with a gun. What's the difference if he'd of kept on running past them more than likely they would of shot him in the back. That's the level of stupid those two were at and anybody that defends this is at the same level. Those two put themselves in the situation. They are responsible for the outcome. Had they not been there the cops could have handled it. And finally if the DA's report that you hold so dear to your heart exonerates the dynamic duo, why are they being charged with murder? Something in your little fantasy doesn't add up.

• Like 1