Check your account email address ×

When I think of southern lower Michigan I see this

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Sure looked to me as though they were stopped in the middle of the road in an attempt to confont/stop him. Popps is outside of the truck. Why is that if they were there to observe? If Aumaud was trying to attack them why didn't he run straight at Popps? Could it be because Popps already had his gun drawn? Looked to me as though Aumaud was trying to avoid by running around the other side of the truck, but Jr is in the back of the truck with his weapon. Was there any audio other than the gunshots? Shouldn't attack a guy with a gun. What's the difference if he'd of kept on running past them more than likely they would of shot him in the back. That's the level of stupid those two were at and anybody that defends this is at the same level. Those two put themselves in the situation. They are responsible for the outcome. Had they not been there the cops could have handled it. And finally if the DA's report that you hold so dear to your heart exonerates the dynamic duo, why are they being charged with murder? Something in your little fantasy doesn't add up.

:owned:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those are their booking photos...I had no idea what they looked like when I was watching the video. Now can you go back to my two posts and show me where I called someone a racist? 

Probably another thread...you were clearly all lathered up over the negro shooting.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Speculation

Wrong ...he's on vid.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Ben is a total fraud. When he thought it was cool he was all 'raciss'. Now he's fallen in line with the self/white haters...next he'll be wearing a pussy hat and marching for trans_negro empowerment....

It's comical really to see people living in a backwards reality...

Ben.gif.faa1cf7953c9741b8e3f35b0015f1400.gif

Bhen

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Probably another thread...you were clearly all lathered up over the negro shooting.

Wrong ...he's on vid.

Ben.gif.faa1cf7953c9741b8e3f35b0015f1400.gif

Bhen

Is he on vid committing a crime you fucking moron???

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, how much longer before America realizes that this CAN'T BE FIXED!!! Jesus Christ it's been 60 fukkin years of tryin'!!!

Give them a BLACK AMERICA, Mississippi Alabama, Louisiana!!

Let them fuck, drink, drug and rot there!!!!!

That's what some black separatists want but most of them will follow whitey around for the gibbs..

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

Sure looked to me as though they were stopped in the middle of the road in an attempt to confont/stop him. Popps is outside of the truck. Why is that if they were there to observe? If Aumaud was trying to attack them why didn't he run straight at Popps? Could it be because Popps already had his gun drawn? Looked to me as though Aumaud was trying to avoid by running around the other side of the truck, but Jr is in the back of the truck with his weapon. Was there any audio other than the gunshots? Shouldn't attack a guy with a gun. What's the difference if he'd of kept on running past them more than likely they would of shot him in the back. That's the level of stupid those two were at and anybody that defends this is at the same level. Those two put themselves in the situation. They are responsible for the outcome. Had they not been there the cops could have handled it. And finally if the DA's report that you hold so dear to your heart exonerates the dynamic duo, why are they being charged with murder? Something in your little fantasy doesn't add up.

This pile of gibberish does not address anything. These guys got arrested because the fake media needs a white man bad story. They can't find a real one so they invent one. Why were there no charges filed in the first place-because no laws were broken. Everything in the DA's report is backed by the video. You can't refute that so you deflect. 

It takes being biased to the point of delusion to read that report, watch the video and then puke out this non-sense.

Work on your white-guilt.

Edited by Phoenix

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Makes no sense that the perp would run 50 yards Toward a parked truck, why didn't he run away? And it's clear in the video that the perp charged around the front of the truck and attacked someone. All the mental gymnastics in the world isn't going to change that.

He attacked law abiding citizens, they defended themselves. Period end of story.

Work on your white-guilt issues...

You’re a fucking moron....literally brain dead

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

This pile of gibberish does not address anything. These guys got arrested because the fake media needs a white man bad story. They can't find a real one so they invent one. Why were there no charges filed in the first place-because no laws were broken. Everything in the DA's report is backed by the video. You can't refute that so you deflect. 

It takes one being biased to the point of delusion to read that report, watch the video and then puke out this non-sense.

Oh poor crying Feebnix....what a fucking faggot you are :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh poor crying Feebnix....what a fucking faggot you are :lol: 

You are right proud of your stupidity aren't you.

Your 'intellect', if it can be called that has rolled back to jr. high level.

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yea assaulting someone on video. 

You are just militantly ignorant...and you think you are fooling people..it's like watching a down syndrome case having a tantrum...

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yea assaulting someone on video. 

You are just militantly ignorant...and you think you are fooling people..it's like watching a down syndrome case having a tantrum...

Listen you ignorant fucking feeb....you’re hilljack racist filth brethren tracked this man who had committed no crime. That is harassment.

They then blocked a city street with guns drawn and one of them in the back of a truck like fucking mad max. This is also illegal. The black man obviously had enough of these two pieces of shit intimidating him and following him around. I’m sure he never thought they were going to murder him in cold blood

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He couldn't find anything to steal I assume ...but was trespassing at a minimum. 

That was also why I said - why didn't he just wait for the cops, instead of running. Holy shit, you are dumb as a fuckin stump...

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He couldn't find anything to steal I assume ...but was trespassing at a minimum. 

That was also why I said - why didn't he just wait for the cops, instead of running. Holy shit, you are dumb as a fuckin stump...

Unless the construction site was posted he likely wasn’t trespassing. Maybe he was there to ask for a job 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They have a video from inside the garage but the fake media has edited it down to the first 10 seconds after he walked in!

The level of willfull ignorance and mental gymnastics it must take to try to twist these media fairy-tales into some semblence of reality is something to behold...

59 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It takes being biased to the point of delusion to read that report, watch the video and then puke out this non-sense.

I don't have any white guilt. SBYL. Isn't even part of the argument. Gibberish?? Hardly. If you had read my post you would have noticed that I posed numerous questions concerning the video, non of which you bothered to answer. The father was retired law enforcement which means he had connections to not only law enforcement, but to the court systems as well. It's not a stretch to suspect that the DA was reluctant to press charges and sweep it under the rug until they had no choice. Nor is it a stretch that law enforcement is a close knit brotherhood. Do you disagree? The DA's report says no wrong doing, but lets arrest and charge them anyway since we don't have a case. Fact of the matter is Barney Fife and Opie should have stayed out of the way. Had Aumaud attacked a cop with a gun drawn this would be a whole different story. So do us all a favor, take off your bullshit glasses and give your fucking head a shake. You might actually hear something rattle around up there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

I don't have any white guilt. SBYL. Isn't even part of the argument. Gibberish?? Hardly. If you had read my post you would have noticed that I posed numerous questions concerning the video, non of which you bothered to answer. The father was retired law enforcement which means he had connections to not only law enforcement, but to the court systems as well. It's not a stretch to suspect that the DA was reluctant to press charges and sweep it under the rug until they had no choice. Nor is it a stretch that law enforcement is a close knit brotherhood. Do you disagree? The DA's report says no wrong doing, but lets arrest and charge them anyway since we don't have a case. Fact of the matter is Barney Fife and Opie should have stayed out of the way. Had Aumaud attacked a cop with a gun drawn this would be a whole different story. So do us all a favor, take off your bullshit glasses and give your fucking head a shake. You might actually hear something rattle around up there.

spot fucking on

No I didn't see your posts asking questions. You can't refute the report so now just make up bullshit conspiracy theories. The DA recused himself for what amounts to political reasons- it's in the report. The DA listed his qualifications in the report. You want to accuse him of something illegal-prove it. Bottom line is-no laws were broken and everything in that report is backed the video. I am looking at the evidence available, you are making things up. 

Here's a question-can you show me one time in this century where the court system and the police conspired together to protect someone just because they are white? Yes or no

THIS POST IS FOR SKI-DUDE

Edited by Phoenix

As I stated earlier I don’t think the shooters should’ve confronted the guy. My question is would any of you attack two guys with guns that were trying to citizen arrested you? Seems like a crazy reaction. Again these guys shouldn’t have approached him.

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

You are all over the place, god.

"Pops" never left the truck. The son was standing by the drivers side front corner of the truck-near the center of the road. After running 50 yards to get to the truck, The perp came all the way from the shoulder of the road across the front of the truck and attacked the son, who tried backing away-he can be seen trying to back away later in the video also. This is all clearly seen in the video if you watch it several times carefully. You are not going to get anywhere denying what's on the video.

As far as 'the why were they there', they had every right to be there as explained in the report. Wether you or anyone-else thinks they SHOULDN'T have been there is irrelevant -THEY BROKE NO LAWS.

Here is the video. I will try to find one that someone has slowed down, then it's easy to see. I'm not going to waste my time though if you are just going to lie about what you see.

https://youtu.be/fIve50vSeLQ

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

As I stated earlier I don’t think the shooters should’ve confronted the guy. My question is would any of you attack two guys with guns that were trying to citizen arrested you? Seems like a crazy reaction. Again these guys shouldn’t have approached him.

Obviously not. And like I said, fine you don't think they should have approached him. Have whatever opinion you want.

Why can't you just admit they did nothing illegal and move on?? 

This bizarre obsession with defending criminal blacks while bending over backwards to find fault with the law-abiding white crime victims is just bizarre to me. Show me one instance where any other race of people does this. It's this bizarre white-guilt bullshit or something...there, that's my opinion...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Obviously not. And like I said, fine you don't think they should have approached him. Have whatever opinion you want.

This bizarre obsession with defending criminal blacks while bending over backwards to find fault with the law-abiding white crime victims is just bizarre to me. Show me one instance where any other race of people does this. It's this bizarre white-guilt bullshit or something...there, that's my opinion...

Good god you are trying way too hard and so glad you signed up here just to spread your hate.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What crime did he commit? Ask anyone here I don’t defend criminals. Also I didn’t say these two guys broke any Georgia law I said they exercised poor judgment 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What crime did he commit? Ask anyone here I don’t defend criminals. Also I didn’t say these two guys broke any Georgia law I said they exercised poor judgment 

He is on video burglurizing a house a minute before he attacked  And he is on video doing it on previous days. He has a record for having a loaded gun at a school and then fleeing, he's been caught stealing before, he's been hospitalized involuntarily. He may have been drugged up at the time-toxicology report coming??

The big thing though, is he attacked someone and punched them in the skull several times.

Here's more info. look at it or don't but peace out.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884019-Waycross-DA-Letter-on-Arbery-Shooting-Jp.html

ho6LsBA-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

He is on video burglurizing a house a minute before he attacked  And he is on video doing it on previous days. He has a record for having a loaded gun at a school and then fleeing, he's been caught stealing before, he's been hospitalized involuntarily. He may have been drugged up at the time-toxicology report coming??

The big thing though, is he attacked someone and punched them in the skull several times.

Here's more info. look at it or don't but peace out.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884019-Waycross-DA-Letter-on-Arbery-Shooting-Jp.html

ho6LsBA-1.jpg

What did he steal?