Check your account email address ×

What one car would you buy for $1,000,000?

Some of the cars I also would consider:

Porsche 959

Porsche 918 Spyder

Ferrari F40

Ferrari 599 GTO

Jaguar XJ220

Lamborghini Avendtador SV-J

Lamborghini Diablo GT

Pagani Huayra

Koenigsegg CCX or CCR

Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti EB110

McLaren P1

McLaren Senna

Mercedes SL300 Gullwing

A million dollars for a fucking vehicle?  If I was forced, it would be one I could sell quickly and make a profit.  If I was forced to keep it?  It’d be something I could lease out and make money...some type of heavy equipment or rig I suppose.

Fucking million dollars on a god damn car. I don’t know what kind of “FU money” that would take to justify but, It’s highly doubtful I’ll ever have it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'm not a car guy but if I had to buy 1 car and receive no change back from the $mil.

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convert with Hemi/4 speed. Plum Crazy, white top and interior.

I'd rather take the $mil and buy 20-30  $25,000-50,000 drivers though.

I was telling the old lady the other day. Its a good thing I don't own a larger property or I'd have a fleet of beaters laying around.

Yep. ANd I do believe that R/T you described was one of only 8 made and did sell for $1 mil. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

A million dollars for a fucking vehicle?  If I was forced, it would be one I could sell quickly and make a profit.  If I was forced to keep it?  It’d be something I could lease out and make money...some type of heavy equipment or rig I suppose.

Fucking million dollars on a god damn car. I don’t know what kind of “FU money” that would take to justify but, It’s highly doubtful I’ll ever have it.

I could drop 20x that on one and be completely happy with the choice.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I could drop 20x that on one and be completely happy with the choice.

I’m either cheap or frugal depending on if it’s me or my wife giving the description.  

I was going to say McLaren F1, then I looked up the price of one... Million isn't going to buy me much! 

Ford GT

Saleen S7

Viper

McLaren Senna

Porsche 911 GT2 RS or Turbo S

Audi R8

Newmar King Aire RV

Renegade Ikon and trailer

6 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

I was going to say McLaren F1, then I looked up the price of one... Million isn't going to buy me much! 

Ford GT

Saleen S7

Viper

McLaren Senna

Porsche 911 GT2 RS or Turbo S

Audi R8

Newmar King Aire RV

Renegade Ikon and trailer

You are about 2 decades too late!  When we were cleaning, I found a few old DuPont Registry's from 1999/2000/2001 with McLaren F1's advertised for $999,999 and $1,099,999

If only one knew.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

You are about 2 decades too late!  When we were cleaning, I found a few old DuPont Registry's from 1999/2000/2001 with McLaren F1's advertised for $999,999 and $1,099,999

If only one knew.

I think in my mind, I was still thinking around the same time period/price as well... I received DuPont for many years during my teenage/college years. Vipers have always been my true car love, but nowhere near a million dollar car! Hell, I'd be happy with another VW Corrado! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m either cheap or frugal depending on if it’s me or my wife giving the description.  

Explains the women's 600 you ride.  :taunt:

10 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

I think in my mind, I was still thinking around the same time period/price as well... I received DuPont for many years during my teenage/college years. Vipers have always been my true car love, but nowhere near a million dollar car! Hell, I'd be happy with another VW Corrado! 

I've seen some cheap Gen 1 Vipers the last couple years.  Like $20k or slightly less.  A friend had a basic silver Gen 3 with a salvage title he sold for $23k.  

I still want a late model ACR though.  Or a Gen 2 RT/10 in red with a tan interior.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well yeah.  I could fill the toy barn and pay for the barn with a million.  Have a nice little 45 footer down at the shore as well for all that cash.

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I've seen some cheap Gen 1 Vipers the last couple years.  Like $20k or slightly less.  A friend had a basic silver Gen 3 with a salvage title he sold for $23k.  

I still want a late model ACR though.  Or a Gen 2 RT/10 in red with a tan interior.  

I look from time to time at getting one, but not a practical purchase with health issues, young kids, need for new career! I'm not an rt/10 or anything convertible guy... GTS/ACR for me. 

Hell, my insurance company paid for a nice car already this year with my medical costs. 

Edited by Dieselgeek

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Explains the women's 600 you ride.  :taunt:

Guns and toys.  I own the best...whatever the cost.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll challenge your cheapness on the next one of these.

First one to make a penny scream wins!  We can invite my old man an he can make the losing penny into a mile of copper wire.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Put some wheels on a thimble....you fucking simple.

:lol:

I figured if I talked of my penis you'd be the first to show up and within two minutes damn :lol: 

that is really a super hard question,  being a big guy fitting in an Italian or British supercars not really going to happen.  So i guess i am stuck with either leaving half that much on the table or get a Senna and sell it and buy myself a 911 turbo S, 67 mustang Gt500, rolls royce dawn for top down cruising and a Urus as a daily.  

Edited by Angry ginger