Check your account email address ×

Loser John McCain outed too fuck him

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember when the left despised and berated McCain....just before he was their new hero.  Treasonous liars seem to get the hero nod a lot from the left.

I remember when Republicans thought he was an American hero and called him Maverick. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I remember when Republicans thought he was an American hero and called him Maverick. 

The guy was a complete warmonger. I just couldn’t understand that stance after what he went through as a POW...made very little sense to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

The guy was a complete warmonger. I just couldn’t understand that stance after what he went through as a POW...made very little sense to me. 

Weird how his captivity in Vietnam was televised. 

Just now, Edmo said:

He was never thought very highly of by most veterans.  Worst favorite after Kerry.

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

Weird how his captivity in Vietnam was televised. 

Wasn't his father an admiral or something? Quite the prize to use a propaganda I that was the case.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

What was your stance on him back then?  I remember voting for him over Obama because he was clearly the better choice.  What he did when Trump came around changed my opinion of him.  We're allowed to do that.

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What was your stance on him back then?  I remember voting for him over Obama because he was clearly the better choice.  What he did when Trump came around changed my opinion of him.  We're allowed to do that.

I voted for Bob Barr back then. I havent voted for an R or D for president since 2000

• Platinum Contributing Member

This is nothing new.   Just MORE proof.   Just like everything with Russia collusion, obstruction and everything else they have falsely went after the admin for.  

There was piles of evidence from Comey's false testimony, how he admitted they broke FBI procedures going after Flynn, the text messages from Strzok and Page.   It was all there out in the open long before any of these transcripts were released.  

You would have to be a brain dead fool or simply suffering from TDS (yeah same thing) to not have seen it long, long ago.   Whether or not you like or dislike Trump this should not sit well with people. 

The outgoing admin working with the losing opposition candidate, its DOJ and IC trying to falsely take down an incoming administration is a coup.   Nothing more....nothing less.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You're absolutely allowed to do that but do you think McCain changed as a person between 2008 and 2016? I don't. Same with Romney.

This stuff just reinforces why some of us said neither of them were worth voting for. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Watching people believe every thing they read.

That's rich coming from Mr. DU.  :lol:  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You're absolutely allowed to do that but do you think McCain changed as a person between 2008 and 2016? I don't. Same with Romney.

This stuff just reinforces why some of us said neither of them were worth voting for. 

I voted for McCain too because he was clearly the better choice....but again, the better of two evils.  When Obama won I didn’t care....right away.  I gave him three years before I decided he was a total fraud and fuckhead... in spite of me pretty much thinking that from day one.

McCain is an entitled Admirals boy. I don’t discount all his deeds in the past because it sounds like he had some genuine ones but, he isn’t really thought of that highly among most vets that know better....and know the true stories behind his falsely glamorized military record.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I remember when the left despised and berated McCain....just before he was their new hero.  Treasonous liars seem to get the hero nod a lot from the left.

It's all because Trump said he was captured and he likes his war hero to not get captured :true:

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Correct those guys were deep state scum but they weren't the type to try and throw elections and get a predecessors opponent criminally set up by minipulation and get your cops to do it  :finger2: Sheepshitforbrains