Check your account email address ×

Loser John McCain outed too fuck him

10 hours ago, Anler said:

I remember when Republicans thought he was an American hero and called him Maverick. 

Must have been before he came out on trump. Just like gw.  Was the next coming of Jesus til he came out against trump.  Talk about being led!!!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What was your stance on him back then?  I remember voting for him over Obama because he was clearly the better choice.  What he did when Trump came around changed my opinion of him.  We're allowed to do that.

McCains vote stopped Trump from shit-canning Obamacare. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

This is nothing new.   Just MORE proof.   Just like everything with Russia collusion, obstruction and everything else they have falsely went after the admin for.  

There was piles of evidence from Comey's false testimony, how he admitted they broke FBI procedures going after Flynn, the text messages from Strzok and Page.   It was all there out in the open long before any of these transcripts were released.  

You would have to be a brain dead fool or simply suffering from TDS (yeah same thing) to not have seen it long, long ago.   Whether or not you like or dislike Trump this should not sit well with people. 

The outgoing admin working with the losing opposition candidate, its DOJ and IC trying to falsely take down an incoming administration is a coup.   Nothing more....nothing less.  

Spot on.  Its treasonous what they did.  And I still maintain that people will go down for this.

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

You're absolutely allowed to do that but do you think McCain changed as a person between 2008 and 2016? I don't. Same with Romney.

This stuff just reinforces why some of us said neither of them were worth voting for. 

Point taken  :bc: 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I voted for McCain too because he was clearly the better choice....but again, the better of two evils.  When Obama won I didn’t care....right away.  I gave him three years before I decided he was a total fraud and fuckhead... in spite of me pretty much thinking that from day one.

McCain is an entitled Admirals boy. I don’t discount all his deeds in the past because it sounds like he had some genuine ones but, he isn’t really thought of that highly among most vets that know better....and know the true stories behind his falsely glamorized military record.

I think that describes my position to a T as well.  I figured the upside of Obama getting elected was that we could finally put the notion to rest that we were a racist nation.  If a black man could be elected president, it should give everyone hope, regardless of color, creed or circumstance.  Instead he played the race card until there were flies buzzing the carcass.  And McCain just became too much of an insider Washington dinosaur, the likes of which we still have by all these career pricks that treat the job like their own little fiefdom.

All of you guys that used to like McCain, dubya, Romney, China, erosion of rights (Patriot act), cops have been wrong about everything. And now you think you are right? Hilarious! 

Edited by Anler

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

All of you guys that used to like McCain, dubya, Romney, China, erosion of rights (Patriot act), cops have been wrong about everything. And now you think you are right? Hilarious! 

Trump is just unravelling the thread here. I'm surprised a person of your intelligence can't seethat!! #woke

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

maybe woolie knew something everyone else didn't when he caused rob to implode the original FS and scrub all the incriminating data in the process. That sly old devil! :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Anler said:

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Trump is just unravelling the thread here. I'm surprised a person of your intelligence can't seethat!! #woke

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

maybe woolie knew something everyone else didn't when he caused rob to implode the original FS and scrub all the incriminating data in the process. That sly old devil! :lol: 

:lmao:

• Haha 1