Check your account email address ×

Strange New World!

Well, not new but, sometimes I’m reminded of how we’ve changed.....for the worst.

A buddy of mine calls me this morning and wants me to go with his daughter who apparently can’t wait to go buy this Apple Watch she found on Facebook.  So, ok, I kinda get that...but she’s 19 so...a little odd considering her age and his (her?) fear.

Here’s the part that made me giggle.  When I got off the phone with him my thought was I’ll drive because my knife and little .380 is in my console!  LOLOLOL!!!!!  My fucking god!!!!!!  I literally laughed at myself!!  :lmao:

Also, just stopped by little grocery store on the way to grab some delicious root beer and a guy all masked up at the cashier was buying a carton of smokes....another giggling moment to me.  What a health but!!!  Add that on top of the giggles that I was the only one there not wearing a mask (liberal part of Duluth).

FEAR!  I CAN SMELL IT!  Smells like pants shit!!!!!  It must be like living with MC.

:lol:

Wish me luck on this dangerous exchange!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Speaking of pants shitter, you carry a gun and a knife in your car. In MinnesOta! :lol: 

I carry the .380 to put something out of its misery if I hit it.  Like deer, retarded FIB’s running their mouthes reckless, etc.  The knife is for the same reason.  :lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're on the outside, that's crazy.

I know...it’s so weird!

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lots of racists here eh

Liberals are like that.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Anyway....I survived the transaction.  Whew!  :lmao:

Probably a good thing as Arctic Cat can't afford to lose another customer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

Probably a good thing as Arctic Cat can't afford to lose another customer.

Especially not me!  I liked my chances of survival in this situation though. Although the bimbo she bought it from was starting to wear thin on me with her attempt at idle chit-chat.  

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Especially not me!  I liked my chances though of survival in this situation though. Although the bimbo she bought it from was starting to wear thin on me with her attempt at idle chit-chat.  

Did I say you could leave your home, peasant?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, not new but, sometimes I’m reminded of how we’ve changed.....for the worst.

A buddy of mine calls me this morning and wants me to go with his daughter who apparently can’t wait to go buy this Apple Watch she found on Facebook.  So, ok, I kinda get that...but she’s 19 so...a little odd considering her age and his (her?) fear.

Here’s the part that made me giggle.  When I got off the phone with him my thought was I’ll drive because my knife and little .380 is in my console!  LOLOLOL!!!!!  My fucking god!!!!!!  I literally laughed at myself!!  :lmao:

Also, just stopped by little grocery store on the way to grab some delicious root beer and a guy all masked up at the cashier was buying a carton of smokes....another giggling moment to me.  What a health but!!!  Add that on top of the giggles that I was the only one there not wearing a mask (liberal part of Duluth).

FEAR!  I CAN SMELL IT!  Smells like pants shit!!!!!  It must be like living with MC.

:lol:

Wish me luck on this dangerous exchange!!!

yeah few weeks back this lady standing  as far from tbe counter as she coukd and still reach it in full mask big glasses gloves that were way to big for her face  asked for 7 jewel packs. I lol right at her and said really  as she looked over at me in what I can only assume was a pissy look as she used a pen to type her number in the card reader . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

why not 

Well when you call other people pants shitters but you are afraid to go out without your strap thats a little ironic dont you think? 

Just now, Anler said:

Well when you call other people pants shitters but you are afraid to go out without your strap thats a little ironic dont you think? 

who said affrade ? I always have one when driving to or back from my cabin . I usually have one in my sxs and in my sled 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Just got back from fleet farm and autozone. Didn’t see any of that. Only a demented clerk at autozone who didn’t know what a strut spring compressor is. 

Good lord, that's like a waitress who doesn't know what a steak knife is. :lmao:

42 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Did I say you could leave your home, peasant?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

who said affrade ? I always have one when driving to or back from my cabin . I usually have one in my sxs and in my sled 

Oh, leave him be.  Or he’ll smite you with his edgy wokeness!  :lol: