Check your account email address ×

This is getting good....

Books have been out about the whole Russia Hoax/coup for a year. It's getting pretty hard to believe anything will ever be done about it other than maybe coughing up a few low-level stooges...

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Books have been out about the whole Russia Hoax/coup for a year. It's getting pretty hard to believe anything will ever be done about it other than maybe coughing up a few low-level stooges...

This.

Nothing new is being revealed.   It was all known or accurately suspected. 

You need to know and understand one thing.   LE protects LE.  We need oversight that isn't or never was involved in LE in any way.   Former Prosecutors cannot be trusted.   It needs to be made up of defense attorneys.  

Edited by Highmark

Obama and the Dems. Has there ever been a more crooked/evil gov't in the history of the U.S.? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, irv said:

Obama and the Dems. Has there ever been a more crooked/evil gov't in the history of the U.S.? 

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Never.  

AA4A57F1-C571-4510-81FD-563F57EB092B.gif.1d87f9a051f21960d64a6fcbad106dba.gif

38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Never.  

You know as much as Trump exaggerates, even he can't overstate some of the bizarre, corrupt  things that have gone on in recent years...

Total Clown World.

Let us know when indictments come down. Otherwise this is just more mudding up the waters. But you open up this pandoras box and it may never get closed which makes me think nothing will happen. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

At your age is she considered young and hot?

Smart and powerful women turn me on.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Not in my lifetime

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

AA4A57F1-C571-4510-81FD-563F57EB092B.gif.1d87f9a051f21960d64a6fcbad106dba.gif

And the dnc/msm apologist is right on schedule, defending that corrupt scumbag.  Never mind you’ve been either riding the fence or on the wrong side of it for 3 years now.  :news: 

16 minutes ago, franks pond said:

lawwww.jpg

He's next.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Let us know when indictments come down. Otherwise this is just more mudding up the waters. But you open up this pandoras box and it may never get closed which makes me think nothing will happen. 

Yeah nothing to see here.....amirite?  I think you’re wrong, and people will go down for this.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Smart and powerful women turn me on.  :lol: 

Not in my lifetime

And the dnc/msm apologist is right on schedule, defending that corrupt scumbag.  Never mind you’ve been either riding the fence or on the wrong side of it for 3 years now.  :news: 

He's next.

Yeah nothing to see here.....amirite?  I think you’re wrong, and people will go down for this.

$100?