Check your account email address ×

Democrats appear to be anti vaxxers.... hypothetical Question posed on DU...

well I have never gotten a flu shot . so prob not .

I do have the 46ish yr old arm mark still  I think I was about the last yr of that grade school line of screems tears lol 

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well I have never gotten a flu shot . so prob not .

I do have the 46ish yr old arm mark still  I think I was about the last yr of that grade school line of screems tears lol 

Never ever had one and never will

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Is that the one you get if you step in a rusty nail?  If so yes when I was about 8. 

I’m 18 years out on a tetanus shot and I work in the filthiest rustiest shittiest plants on earth with bare hands 

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m 18 years out on a tetanus shot and I work in the filthiest rustiest shittiest plants on earth with bare hands 

51 years for me and Ive stepped on and punctures myself with rusty shit dozens of times since then. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

51 years for me and Ive stepped on and punctures myself with rusty shit dozens of times since then. 

Rollin the dice is how we live !!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

Rollin the dice is how we live !!!!!

I cut myself just last week with a rusty razor blade. It healed just like normal. I stuck myself with a rusty staple the same day. 

I did get stung by something this past Monday. Instantly hurt and began locking up my lower left leg. I jumped on my bike and rode Bout 6 hard miles.  Whatever it was was nasty. Seem to be almost over it now. 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve never voluntarily had a vaccine and I never will

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Me neither. 

I've gotten a flu shot for about 30 years. In all that time I've never had a adverse reaction to the shot or had the flu. I trust my doctor.

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

I've gotten a flu shot for about 30 years. In all that time I've never had a adverse reaction to the shot or had the flu. I trust my doctor.

Ive never had the flu.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Same here. Get a full physical every year as well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Never had a tetanus shot? 

I quit getting those 20 yrs ago and I am always getting nails in my hand or foot or cut. a old doc told me construction guys get cut so much we are more or less amune. 

8 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

i never do and think i have had the flu 1 time in my life . i am not a big fan of the daily life long drugs like some are . I am sure at some point I will have to be but not yet . I trust the docs buy in to everything the pharmaceutical rep sells them on and get a check on the back end for 

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I speared my hand with a  rusty nail 2 years ago, went down to the walk in for a tetanus shot.  500 dollar bill, think my co pay was like 275.    Friggin rip off for a routine tetanus shot.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I speared my hand with a  rusty nail 2 years ago, went down to the walk in for a tetanus shot.  500 dollar bill, think my co pay was like 275.    Friggin rip off for a routine tetanus shot.

Wtf, shit like that is free most everywhere. Your bill was probably the office visit itself. 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ve never voluntarily had a vaccine and I never will

I’m not this opposed....I’d consider it if the facts made sense and I could verify it.  but, it’s been twenty plus years since I was forced to take some type of “vaccination”....and I could easily see going the rest of the distance without one.