Check your account email address ×

Democrats appear to be anti vaxxers.... hypothetical Question posed on DU...

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not this opposed....I’d consider it if the facts made sense and I could verify it.  but, it’s been twenty plus years since I was forced to take some type of “vaccination”....and I could easily see going the rest of the distance without one.

assuming you have the permanent arm mark ? or you are under 50 .

I have some neighbors who's kids were born and raised in Chile till they were line 11 . there kids all still got the arm mark . I was pretty surprised to see that .the mom said when they moved back here the records from Chile for vax were almost non existent and the US schools needed vax  verification.  they showed the arm for vax proof and they were good to go  lol 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

assuming you have the permanent arm mark ? or you are under 50 .

I have some neighbors who's kids were born and raised in Chile till they were line 11 . there kids all still got the arm mark . I was pretty surprised to see that .the mom said when they moved back here the records from Chile for vax were almost non existent and the US schools needed vax  verification.  they showed the arm for vax proof and they were good to go  lol 

Under 50 but my wife has one.  i think it's a small pox vax?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Under 50 but my wife has one.  i think it's a small pox vax?

not sure but I vividly remember standing in line in the hall in school i think kindergarden or1st . the kid ahed would get called in then the crying then the next kid . lol no trauma buid up or anything . hard core shit to still be there 45 yrs after the fact .  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not sure but I vividly remember standing in line in the hall in school i think kindergarden or1st . the kid ahed would get called in then the crying then the next kid . lol no trauma buid up or anything . hard core shit to still be there 45 yrs after the fact .  

I honestly don't remember getting any shots as a kid.  I know i got them though.  I think I have too many brain injuries!  :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, frenchy said:

when men were men :lol: 

Yep back before polio vaccines when they closed  pools and other public places in the Summer...the good old days!

16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I cut myself just last week with a rusty razor blade. It healed just like normal. I stuck myself with a rusty staple the same day. 

I did get stung by something this past Monday. Instantly hurt and began locking up my lower left leg. I jumped on my bike and rode Bout 6 hard miles.  Whatever it was was nasty. Seem to be almost over it now. 

Tetanus really has nothing to do with rust.

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wasn't going to argue the point, I'm not superman so i keep up with stuff like that. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep back before polio vaccines when they closed  pools and other public places in the Summer...the good old days!

I mean hey, if you can't fight your way out of a simple bout of lockjaw what kind of man are you? :lol: 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Then Im not sure if Ive had a tetanus shot. I got some shot when i stepped on a nail and it went through my foot. I was about 8. 

I am sure I have had no shots or vaccines since 3rd grade. Its been about that long since Ive had a runny nose too. :dunno:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Then Im not sure if Ive had a tetanus shot. I got some shot when i stepped on a nail and it went through my foot. I was about 8. 

I am sure I have had no shots or vaccines since 3rd grade. Its been about that long since Ive had a runny nose too. :dunno:

I had to get shots in the 1950's while in grade school, parents had me do it, they did them right in school back then, never had a Flu shot but have had Tetanus shots several times, as they are only good for a few years.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I had to get shots in the 1950's while in grade school, parents had me do it, they did them right in school back then, never had a Flu shot but have had Tetanus shots several times, as they are only good for a few years.

Good for 10 years now. 

• Thanks 1