Check your account email address ×

Poor Triggered Tucker

48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She sure does get under his skin 

She probably shouldn’t being that she is a joke to most of the country. He had a great point and it’s hard not to be annoyed at the idiocy of AOC or anyone that takes her seriously. Honestly I don’t have one liberal friend that is smart enough to seriously discuss politics that doesn’t roll their eyes at her BS. 

Edited by Crowder
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crowder said:

She probably shouldn’t being that she is a joke to most of the country. He had a great point and it’s hard not to be annoyed at the idiocy of AOC or anyone that takes her seriously. Honestly I don’t have one liberal friend that is smart enough to seriously discuss politics that doesn’t roll their eyes at her BS. 

You have liberal friends? Be careful. 

5 minutes ago, Crowder said:

She is a joke and dumber than a bag of rocks. Anyone who likes and agrees with her is the same or has TDS so bad they are blinded by her stupidity. 

aoc92.png

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Damn, that girl can really set off the crowd. :lol: 

It's a shame her tits were brains. She could really use the extra help. 

She has a degree in econ.

She tweeted that with oil prices in the shitter, it's a great time to invest in green energy.  Think about that for a second.  lol

Personally, I find her funny.  It's both encouraging and discouraging that she holds sway with so many on the left.  Encouraging because she's demolishing the dem party.  Discouraging because it confirms my fears of just how stupid so many of my fellow countrymen and women are.

• Like 6