Check your account email address ×

I watched regular TV tonight

• Platinum Contributing Member

Been watching Family Guy for hours...don't think I've seen any of those commercials but still  an odd comment coming from the guy that believes every word of tripe posted on twitter.

I did just see the Geico we've got a RATT problem commercial though. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, everybody is getting in on the “we’re all on this together” and “we’re with you” bullshit.

”staying indoors is true heroism and bravery.”

-That one cracks me up.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, everybody is getting in on the “we’re all on this together” and “we’re with you” bullshit.

”staying indoors is true heroism and bravery.”

-That one cracks me up.

It drives me nuts, I love the desperate car dealers. I heard a GM/Buiick commercial and they say, “we’re here to help”. Anybody who’s unemployed right now needs to go drop 30k+ on a new vehicle, it will help.....GM says so. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

It drives me nuts, I love the desperate car dealers. I heard a GM/Buiick commercial and they say, “we’re here to help”. Anybody who’s unemployed right now needs to go drop 30k+ on a new vehicle, it will help.....GM says so. :lmao:

It seems it’s the ones that rail incessantly about big corps and Wall Street that are the ones that love to be pandered to the most.

”Awww...that commercial shows they really do care about me and my families safety...and are striving for a better world.  THEY will get my money for being good people.plus, great credit terms!”

:lol:

Imbeciles.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Must be the worst governor in the union right now

I dunno, CT's governor would say, "hold my beer".  Terrible.  Now they want us to wear masks in the office I share with one other person, and the office has already been locked down for over a month now.

10 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Play Minecraft.  Bettie use of time.

Neal

you sound like my son.  Between minecraft, rocket league, fifa he comes out of his room to eat and on weekends to go to work.  I made him dig some trenches this weekend to get some fresh air.