Check your account email address ×

Biden is the creepiest man to ever be nominated to run for President.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Video is actually hard to watch.   Hurry one of the Trump haters post that picture of him and Ivanka.  :lol:  

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Video is actually hard to watch.   Hurry one of the Trump haters post that picture of him and Ivanka.  :lol:  

Biden is a sick guy. He gets an element of acceptability in America, because he has his wife by his side. 

It's the EXACT SAME SCENARIO as Bill Cosby. He was a fukkin dirty, ugly negro male, mounting young white women, using his influence in show business to get those girls.

Cosby's wife CAMILLE enabled the big ugly negro to do his filth work, for many years. She even stood by him with her irritating, defiant, never-ending smile in public, as if to say " fuck you Whitey!! "

Same with Jill Biden. What does she have to lose? She has more to gain, than lose. First lady of the USA!! That will mean money for all her kids, and grandkids years from now.

The GLORY of being FIRST LADY!!  What the fuck does she care if Joe sniffs a few young girls!  She doesn't give a rat's ass about those girls, they're not her family. 

These bitches are ENABLERS. They know just how bad their husbands are, but could care less. 

I'm appalled at who we have as choices for president in the USA, but I understand it. I know America's mentality, that's why I hate it. 

I honestly don't think the dems care about his creepiness. They figure anything but Trump, and he'll carry out the dems agenda...….abortion, open borders, dissolve ICE, paid medical, gun control, etc. 

Dems know EXACTLY what Biden is.  

I mean, let's face it. Hillary was as bad a woman as you could get to run, and she actually got MORE VOTES than Trump!!!  

The USA is a dirty, rotten, violent, hate-filled, conglomeration of 330,000,000 stinking bastards. Anything is possible. 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Trumptards have been issued their election kits.

joe is old school grandparent. Everyone loves their grandparent.

Well somebody's grandfather is gonna knock Joe right the fuck out if he sniffs the wrong kid

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Well somebody's grandfather is gonna knock Joe right the fuck out if he sniffs the wrong kid

Jeff Sessions slapped Biden's hand away from Session's grand-daughter, when Biden was trying to touch her. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Trumptards have been issued their election kits.

joe is old school grandparent. Everyone loves their grandparent.

Who is facing more rape accusations. Not to mention his mental ramblings are frightening.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Thomas Jefferson kept a 13 year old black slave girl in a secret room in the basement of his house. He impregnated her several times. 

It didn't matter, those were the days before freedomsledder and the intrawebs.  They didn't count.

It’s amazing the followers here are brainwashed to do what they are told by a TV network.

”Go out and let America think Biden is a child molester”

Sorry Trump is still worse even if Biden was one.