Check your account email address ×

Ford's profits fall nearly 99% for year, due to Explorer woes

This literally doesn’t matter. Every company in the broader markets could post -99% earnings and the fucking market would still be aiming for the moon

The fucking FED might as well just set a price target for the SP500 and pamp till it gets there

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This literally doesn’t matter. Every company in the broader markets could post -99% earnings and the fucking market would still be aiming for the moon

The fucking FED might as well just set a price target for the SP500 and pamp till it gets there

38BC8F87-BBA5-4B2F-A3AA-D935C99ACB00.gif

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Matt said:

Where's Angry Jay lately?

Preparing his apology speech perhaps? 

I remember him telling us there was absolutely nothing wrong with the new explorer despite the numerous reports that they had to ship them to a facility for repairs before they ever saw a dealership. :lol:

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Preparing his apology speech perhaps? 

I remember him telling us there was absolutely nothing wrong with the new explorer despite the numerous reports that they had to ship them to a facility for repairs before they ever saw a dealership. :lol:

They had some major production issues at first. They’re rolling now. I think the new one looks good. A bit pricey.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think Ford is betting big on this new Bronco so hopefully it's not a complete flop

The bronco just isn't practical yet, maybe someday but it's still a long way off. 

And mustangs are only good for running people over. 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think Ford is betting big on this new Bronco so hopefully it's not a complete flop

I think it will sell. A lot of folks have been waiting for this. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The bronco just isn't practical yet, maybe someday but it's still a long way off. 

And mustangs are only good for running people over. 

Jeep Wranglers sell for good money and they've had that segment of the market locked up all by themselves. Probably 85% of those who own a Wrangler never even get them dirty  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think it will sell. A lot of folks have been waiting for this. 

Definitely a cool looking truck and the Explorers as well

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Jeep Wranglers sell for good money and they've had that segment of the market locked up all by themselves. Probably 85% of those who own a Wrangler never even get them dirty  

Yeah but broncos aren't even good grocery getters...  At least the f150 is good for getting groceries until it hits 50k miles. Then it falls apart. 

I’ve never owned a ford but I think they’ve got some of the best looking vehicles they’ve ever had right now.  I like that raptor truck...just have to get rid of all that extra “boy racer” shit on it.  It’s got a cool stance though.  I think their edge? Is a nice looking little suv too.  Looks kinda like the Beemer x5....and is most certainly better in reliability.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah but broncos aren't even good grocery getters...  At least the f150 is good for getting groceries until it hits 50k miles. Then it falls apart. 

again, Wranglers are about as impractical as they come and they sell a shit ton of them for a fair bit of coin.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

again, Wranglers are about as impractical as they come and they sell a shit ton of them for a fair bit of coin.

Yeah but cidiots love them

Ford's on the edge of bankruptcy.  Would have been smarter to go down in 09 with the rest and clear up all the debts. When i rebalanced my portfolio last week I pulled the plug on Ford stock.  My gm had done well Ford never really did.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Ford's on the edge of bankruptcy.  Would have been smarter to go down in 09 with the rest and clear up all the debts. When i rebalanced my portfolio last week I pulled the plug on Ford stock.  My gm had done well Ford never really did.  

that was always the worry and it was inevitable this day would come. But they rolled the dice back in '04 or '05 or whenever it was. 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Ford has always been a turgid stock when trading above $10.00 a share, it's in its proper range now. I don't see Ford going BK, they have some decent product in production and in the pipeline.

Just remember F stock is turgid above $10.00 a share :bc: