Check your account email address ×

Does cat need a new chassis?

in the trail sled I don't think so but in the deep snow sled I think they do or narrow it up get more weight lower . poss bring back the Dd to get all the rotating mass in to the bellypan again ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

If they want to slowly go out of business, keep the procross!!

Why buy a new one when it's the same thing as the old one. 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

If they want to slowly go out of business, keep the procross!!

They just need to up their payments to the rags.  

Just now, Anler said:

Why buy a new one when it's the same thing as the old one. 

Wrong.

The seat is low and too soft. I noticed that the first time I sat on the PC. The m seat works much better. But still not as good as the poo or doo seating position. They’re never going to get the sales up until they come with something better than the others. Cat has always innovated. I think they can do it.

Edited by Edmo

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

The procross already is a new chassis by doo standards. They just never changed the name. 

Every time they made a chassis improvement, they should have tweaked the name too.  ProCrissCossEr XT1.684

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Every time they made a chassis improvement, they should have tweaked the name too.  ProCrissCossEr XT1.684

Yes!!

and doo be like we tried to fix our fucked up front end yet again boom that a new chassis

different plastics, that’s a new chassis 

we never fixed the belt blowing issue so you better believe that’s a new chassis 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They should just add a revision level next to the name for the number of changes they’ve made to that chassis throughout the years to try and keep up with poo and doo. “Aww sweet bro you got a  R21 procross! It’s basically a new chassis though! Derp!”

Just now, ACE said:

Yes!!

and doo be like we tried to fix our fucked up front end yet again boom that a new chassis

we never fixed the belt blowing issue so you better believe that’s a new chassis 

If the seat’s comfort made me demand a whole new chassis.  I’d just get out of the sport.  This is why I don’t read these fucking rags anymore.  I get it that seat comfort is important but, it’s just foam and fabric.  FIX IT!  I’m gonna reform and shave my current seat and recover.  It’s not that big of a deal.  

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

They should just add a revision level next to the name for the number of changes they’ve made to that chassis throughout the years to try and keep up with poo and doo. “Aww sweet bro you got a  R21 procross! It’s basically a new chassis though! Derp!”

Naw....new Fancy touch screen, full color gauges, a seat designed by lazy boy and some advertising payoffs.  BAM!  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If the seat’s comfort made me demand a whole new chassis.  I’d just get out of the sport.  This is why I don’t read these fucking rags anymore.  I get it that seat comfort is important but, it’s just foam and fabric.  FIX IT!  I’m gonna reform and shave my current seat and recover.  It’s not that big of a deal.  

They aren’t demanding a new chassis. They’re saying it’s actually really good. Just needs a couple small refinements

everyone loves the handling. Basically all they ever complain about is the seat which I like anyway. But if that’s the only issue that’s a damn nice sled 

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes!!

They keep adding taller and taller spindles.    Buyers don’t even notice.  “LOOK AT THAT KEWL ASS GUAGE!!!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN IT’S GLOW AT NIGHT BRO?!?!!!?”

:lol:

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

They aren’t demanding a new chassis. They’re saying it’s actually really good. Just needs a couple small refinements

everyone loves the handling. Basically all they ever complain about is the seat which I like anyway. But if that’s the only issue that’s a damn nice sled 

The ARS is astonishingly good......and I thought it was a stupid area to try and improve.  I’m prolly not even gonna put a sway bar in it.  I was floored.

the seat on my last was too soft but, that’s fine.  I’d rather it be too soft than too hard.  The one on my new one is too hard.  Night and day difference.  Somewhere in between is what I’m going to shoot for.

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The sled handles perfect. My only complaint is my knees hitting non stop. They need to redo the plastic a bit.

That’s everyone’s complaint. The thing was designed by fucking retards

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The sled handles perfect. My only complaint is my knees hitting non stop. They need to redo the plastic a bit.

The front or sides of your knees?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s everyone’s complaint. The thing was designed by fucking retards

You spelled “race enthusiasts” wrong.