Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im gonna send stinky a quick text telling him that everyone on the forum wants him back. He is beyond bored right now. With a little encouragement we can get him back. 

Thoughts? :lol2:

fuck no

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Oh you are 100% correct. No way would he admit he was wrong and apologize. 

It's really sad when you add it all up. Mark, Newfi, Jimmy and then the blowup here. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, his obsession with you was off the charts my first couple of years here.  I didn’t understand it but, this place was still new to me and I figured it was old school greaseball shit from FS1 so, I tried to stay out of it.....mostly.  :)

It all revolved around Daves hatred for anything and everything  Arctic Cat. If Wollie would have just admitted his 2012 cat was a piece of shit, Dave would have been his best friend. 

• Haha 1

It all revolved around Daves hatred for anything and everything  Arctic Cat. If Wollie would have just admitted his 2012 cat was a piece of shit, Dave would have been his best friend. 

:lol:

Dave and I tangled up pretty good sometimes on HCS.  A bit here at first too.  He was always fun though and made me laugh.....until the end.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I had kind of forgotten that, but you are right.  2011-2012 season.  He insisted it was a piece of shit, and my turbo ran fine for the whole first season, 1800 miles and on the original belt.  I knew others were having issues, but he pretty much accused me of lying or covering up.  Then in year 2, I put a mild tune on and started blowing belts and clutches every weekend.  It was like he was happy that he was proven right.  :lol:  :dunno:  I think he's at the end of the day a good guy.  Its always been a pet peeve of mine, how some guys feel the need to shit on other peoples choice of sleds.  I never do it to others, and don't like it when they do it to me.  Light hearted ball busting fine, but a lot of it can get mean spirited pretty quick.  The last thing I needed was some guy I never met telling me that I just paid 13 grand for a piece of shit.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I had kind of forgotten that, but you are right.  2011-2012 season.  He insisted it was a piece of shit, and my turbo ran fine for the whole first season, 1800 miles and on the original belt.  I knew others were having issues, but he pretty much accused me of lying or covering up.  Then in year 2, I put a mild tune on and started blowing belts and clutches every weekend.  It was like he was happy that he was proven right.  :lol:  :dunno:  I think he's at the end of the day a good guy.  Its always been a pet peeve of mine, how some guys feel the need to shit on other peoples choice of sleds.  I never do it to others, and don't like it when they do it to me.  Light hearted ball busting fine, but a lot of it can get mean spirited pretty quick.  The last thing I needed was some guy I never met telling me that I just paid 13 grand for a piece of shit.  :lol: 

Yep. That sums it up right there. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll never understand the brand loyalty some display here.  All manus are good and they all break down.  Ride whatever you enjoy and can afford.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll never understand the brand loyalty some display here.  All manus are good and they all break down.  Ride whatever you enjoy and can afford.

Oh, that’s with everything motorsports.  It’s all in good fun....for most of us.  The ones that get upset make it even more fun though.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, that’s with everything motorsports.  It’s all in good fun....for most of us.  The ones that get upset make it even more fun though.  :lol:

We love it when you’re upset at Polaris and SkiDoo for making sleds people want to buy.  So fun.  :bc:  

We love it when you’re upset at Polaris and SkiDoo for making sleds people want to buy.  So fun.  :bc:  

I think consumers are so fucking stupid that I just might be an elite liberaltarian-contrarian.  I’m not edgy enough tho.  At least I don’t think I am.  Is there a test?

41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im gonna send stinky a quick text telling him that everyone on the forum wants him back. He is beyond bored right now. With a little encouragement we can get him back. 

Thoughts? :lol2:

The site needs another troll like it needs a virus.

36 minutes ago, Snake said:

I could give a fuck either way. I paid him no attention just like Zoso the fuck.

My issue is why have 'cardinal rules' if every time we go back on them.... people talk families and jobs and personal information.... and we welcome them back with open arms. Or they are trusted to improve the forum as an admin and then shive people in the back.

Guess I am weird that way.

Especially when they have been bounced before.....

This.

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d rather not post here than have to deal with that retard. He simply argues in the most annoying fashion and despite all evidence mounted against him

Hes like a dumber version of Buttcocks and momo mixed together 

He trolls at a 5th grade level.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think consumers are so fucking stupid that I just might be an elite liberaltarian-contrarian.  I’m not edgy enough tho.  At least I don’t think I am.  Is there a test?

There is a test and you failed. That post is proof positive that you are not edgy. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The site needs another troll like it needs a virus.

This.

He trolls at a 5th grade level.

But, the lower the level, the more fun the trolling.....and better catching. Try to troll at a too high of level and, you just get left alone because nobody bites.  Knowing how to use the right bait for the right fish....that’s important.  Especially here in this crazy house.

Just now, Zambroski said:

But, the lower the level, the more fun the trolling.....and better catching. Try to troll at a too high of level and, you just get left alone because nobody bites.  Knowing how to use the right bait for the right fish....that’s important.  Especially here in this crazy house.

I rarely need more than a shiny hook to snag you. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I just bite because I like to watch you fight me trying to not to break your 5lb test.

Hahahaha.  You typically spit the hook before I can get it set.  :bc:  

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  You typically spit the hook before I can get it set.  :bc:  

:lol: I hate it when that happens!!!!  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

8F66E9D2-4184-458C-8E82-0BCE2663F571.png

excellent stuff.  Just excellent.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  good poast.

x2 it became pretty clear it was Dave early on.

u mad?

Like the worst case I've ever seen  :lol: 

smart

x2.  No one was a bigger dick than Stinker was to me 6-7 years ago.  But we came to terms and get along like peas and carrots now.  He might be a little on the obsessive side, has alotta time on his hands, but he wasn't a line crosser like some others.  I don't understand the zoso thing at all.  Another guy who crossed lines with me, but now leaves me alone, probably because I ignore him for the most part.  B

Well Im not a teenage girl so little fake drama like this doesn't interest me.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ace and Fatass troll at an elementary level and that's boring as all fuck, now @Momorider at least has come up outlandish lies through the years that he has doubled down on, I mean you gotta give credit to a simple prick like him coming up with being a CFO that was choppered to work, or having an office with mahogany paneling and then later saying it was paneled in oak, and then there is the reality side of Momo where he threatened to sue a volunteer snowmobile club over a picture.

@frenchy  and  @AKIQpilot have many more Momo lies to share :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ace and Fatass troll at an elementary level and that's boring as all fuck, now @Momorider at least has come up outlandish lies through the years that he has doubled down on, I mean you gotta give credit to a simple prick like him coming up with being a CFO that was choppered to work, or having an office with mahogany paneling and then later saying it was paneled in oak, and then there is the reality side of Momo where he threatened to sue a volunteer snowmobile club over a picture.

@frenchy  and  @AKIQpilot have many more Momo lies to share :lol:

Damn Arctic Cat riders.  :koo-koo:

• Haha 1