Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

Didn’t he end up in jail, or am I thinking of someone else?

He got arrested. I don't recall the outcome after court..  Good old days at HCS. :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

He got arrested. I don't recall the outcome after court..  Good old days at HCS. :lol:

Over 17 years of this forum thing, there have been some doozies. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He’s taking up the f7ben kill yourself approach. Wonder what jts’ opinion is on that. :lol:

Ben threatening anonymous politicians is the height of bannable offenses....Jay threatening half the members here.....meh. :lol:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Its a place where kiddos go to make silly dance videos, occasionally there are some sled vids.. I have an account to keep an eye on my daughter and check out the occasional adult hottie..haha.. 

Yeah, I hear im being extradited to Canada to face the ministry....:hdchr:

:lol:

Go back and read his "I'm fucking outa here thread!"  :lol: A classic....even for him.

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

You need some accounts for a select few that Rob used to give passwords to.  Barney and Jesus come to mind  :lol:

We still have both of those accounts.  Joel has the passwords. We had to change them when Dave was using them to get to the forums. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Go back and read his "I'm fucking outa here thread!"  :lol: A classic....even for him.

HO LEE CHIT!! I mean that was fucking epic!! 

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

We still have both of those accounts.  Joel has the passwords. We had to change them when Dave was using them to get to the forums. :lol:

I'll sell them to you jammin! :owned:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Man you sure missed some great entertainment lol.

Oh Im sure. I dont remember what year I started on HCS but I was around for alot of the good stuff. I just dont remember that guy. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh Im sure. I dont remember what year I started on HCS but I was around for alot of the good stuff. I just dont remember that guy. 

He was always threatening to beat the shit out of people lol. The difference is he did beat the shit out of a guy and went to jail for it. After he got out he said he would do it again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, small-bore said:

He was always threatening to beat the shit out of people lol. The difference is he did beat the shit out of a guy and went to jail for it. After he got out he said he would do it again.

Wasn’t it a drunk driver he encountered at a drive through and chased him down and beat him up???

2 hours ago, jammin said:

You need some accounts for a select few that Rob used to give passwords to.  Barney and Jesus come to mind  :lol:

No we don't.  :lol:  Can't stand anonymous shit like that.  Show yourself ffs.  :bc: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No we don't.  :lol:  Can't stand anonymous shit like that.  Show yourself ffs.  :bc: 

I love them. I think they are super funny. 

Freddy the Freeloader, Son of Momo, Jesus, and several more are super funny to me.  Ive never had those passwords but those guys entertain me for some odd reason. 

We need a couple more of those characters here.  How about an Archie Bunker, a Fred Sanford, a Sarah Palin.  Those would be awesome characters here  

Edited by AKIQPilot

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I love them. I think they are super funny. 

Freddy the Freeloader, Son of Momo, Jesus, and several more are super funny to me.  Ive never had those passwords but those guys entertain me for some odd reason. 

We need a couple more of those characters here.  How about an Archie Bunker, a Fred Sanford, a Sarah Palin.  Those would be awesome characters here  

Didn't we have most of the recent presidents at one point? That may have been FS v1?