Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I have an old boss who was/is a complete psycho. Dude was 6'4" and about 350 lbs back in 1992 and I saw him beat up several people on job sites and we had one bar room brawl after work. Didnt take much to fire him up. Well he got fired when he choke slammed one of the project managers in the office. 

Over the years he has popped up in the news for road rage incidents where he chased people down and beat them up in public. One time he chased a guy into a restaurant. these stories were all on the news or in the news papers. 

Well one of our employee's wife was a postal worker who delivered mail to his house. there was an issue with his mail box and he got shitty with the post office. When we found out we started calling him posing as the post master and fucked with him good. Just like old times he went berzerk and started threatening us. i just hope he didnt storm the post office because he came unglued by the time we were done with him. fuck we we laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. 

Goldburgrx1?.

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

This guy never threatened me like that but I knew that he wasnt afraid of me or anyone else because ive seen him blow up enough times. If he did come at me I would have to reach into my bag of dirty rotten tricks because he has the means to fuck me up for sure. :lol: Pushing his buttons on those phone calls was super easy, he swallowed that hook deep and we had our way with him. this was years later, he had no idea we were the ones fucking with him. But seeing as we knew him pretty well we knew how to get him going. I am laughing out loud right now thinking about it. :lol:  

I can imagine. :lol:

weird thing,  guy would do anything for you, but always paranoid people were plotting behind his back.  Severe trust issues.  Guy he went to school with was telling me he was the fat kid who got picked on until High school.  Came back a gorilla in high school and tracked down everyone who fucked with him and beat the living shit out of them. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do I need to get a dentist on retainer?

Nah. I just took a peek. Theres several over there poking him. he'll try to kill them before you. :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Nah. I just took a peek. Theres several over there poking him. he'll try to kill them before you. :lol: 

He's trying to get me to hang myself...lighten his workload. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can imagine. :lol:

weird thing,  guy would do anything for you, but always paranoid people were plotting behind his back.  Severe trust issues.  Guy he went to school with was telling me he was the fat kid who got picked on until High school.  Came back a gorilla in high school and tracked down everyone who fucked with him and beat the living shit out of them. 

Your buddy was/is most likely bipolar. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Your buddy was/is most likely bipolar. 

Right.   Definitely had some major Untreated issues.  I still talk to him now and then .  Like everyone,  he has mellowed a lot with age. 
We sat down with a couple of beers and had it out.  Just never the same. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right.   Definitely had some major Untreated issues.  I still talk to him now and then .  Like everyone,  he has mellowed a lot with age. 
We sat down with a couple of beers and had it out.  Just never the same. 

Been there myself, several times! :lol: :bc: 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ckf said:

Agreed.  He went after Rev last week and said his daughter was on Tic toc running down revs business.  I know he was probably fibbing,  but that is one of the few rules that we have.  I had to do it. :(

I figured the tiktok reference would have gotten some damn laughs!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I figured the tiktok reference would have gotten some damn laughs!!

It made me laugh for a reason I don't know.  I assumed it was some more kid social media stuff.  Whatever it was, Barbie shit her panties.  I lul'd.  

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

South Boston is  identical to the South Side of Chicago. I spent a little time there in the ship yards. :bc:

Not any more. When the triple deckers became worth $1 all the mick's sold and it's all yuppies now. Pretty much the same with Charlestown. The other previously predominant Irish hood there.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's trying to get me to hang myself...lighten his workload. :lol:

He’s taking up the f7ben kill yourself approach. Wonder what jts’ opinion is on that. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It made me laugh for a reason I don't know.  I assumed it was some more kid social media stuff.  Whatever it was, Barbie shit her panties.  I lul'd.  

Its a place where kiddos go to make silly dance videos, occasionally there are some sled vids.. I have an account to keep an eye on my daughter and check out the occasional adult hottie..haha.. 

Yeah, I hear im being extradited to Canada to face the ministry....:hdchr:

:lol: