Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

But Ben can say he wants members of the government killed and you’re cool with it because there are no rules against that. Lmao

Poor butthurt queef.....just grasping at pathetic little straws

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

But Ben can say he wants members of the government killed and you’re cool with it because there are no rules against that. Lmao

There is no rule about posting stupid shit on a snowmobile forum either and I'm cool with that too.  If you don't like what Ben has to say you can put him on ignore like you did Jim.  

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

I want rigid to come back. :bc:

Tony will be back.  We messaged back and forth for a bit.  He is swamped right now with kids and home school and that.  The teachers are loading those kids up and parents have to make sure they get their work done and turned in every day.  It's like having 8 hours of homework every day that has to be turned in daily.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There is no rule about posting stupid shit on a snowmobile forum either and I'm cool with that too.  If you don't like what Ben has to say you can put him on ignore like you did Jim.  

JT will be like the bubble boy soon with all the ignores ... :read:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My take is Kev pushed it too far and Tony is human. You start questioning my fitness and character as a parent, you can die in a fire as far as I'm concerned.  That's what Kev did to Tony  :bc: 

I agree. He talked about Rigid's supposed divorces, and his children were also brought up in some of those posts. Kev enjoyed taking tidbits of info from posts/threads he wasn't even involved in then, like a petulant child, he'd use that info later when he was called out about the B.S. he was spewing. Imo, Tony did what he felt he should do. Make up lies about divorce, marriage, parenting and children, then you're getting it with both barrels. I side with Rigid and what he did, but I don't make the rules nor run the site. Kev was out of line as much Tony was, imo.

Edited by irv
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He’s a good dude not sure why certain people can run around trolling members all day scott free and some can’t. And spare me the he brought his family into it BS. Ge didn’t say anything terrible about his parents  

He isn't a good dude at all.

Neal

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Rules or not this is John's fucking house.

It doesn't say "Don't piss off the owner" when you walk in my house. That is pretty much understood by anyone who enters. Those who choose to do that get thoroughly put out. I am going to assume most feel that way.

If John wants to send some light weight pussies packing because they think their shit doesn't stink more fucking power to him. I would be god damned if I were to be lobbied to change my mind.

This.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Well, I never met a vet who totaled a sled on a curb or sunk one.

There’s a pile that eat boxes of crayons at a time though ....they probably couldn’t figure out how to start a fucking sled 

Just now, f7ben said:

There’s a pile that eat boxes of crayons at a time though ....they probably couldn’t figure out how to start a fucking sled 

Huh. My reality vs your hypothesis.

Go ahead and find a control group and do some tests!

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Huh. My reality vs your hypothesis.

Go ahead and find a control group and do some tests!

I’ve worked with piles of military ....on average some of the dumbest people I’ve ever encountered. Basically like cops. As a whole enlisted meat sacks are on the left side of the bell curve for intelligence 

Sorry that makes your butt hurt....just get back to leaving the box in the porch and try not to let it bother you

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve worked with piles of military ....on average some of the dumbest people I’ve ever encountered. Basically like cops. As a whole enlisted meat sacks are on the right side of the bell curve for intelligence 

Sorry that makes your butt hurt....just get back to leaving the box in the porch and try not to let it bother you

My oldest brother, former marine, has his own business in NH. Quite successful.

Another brother, former Air Force, runs a Lexus dealership for Rick Hendrick in Charlotte.

Another brother, and active Lt Col in the Maine Air Guard, graduated Harvard, has 2 locations for his lawyers' office, and numerous other accomplishments.

My wife is a group manager with employees all over the east coast for the treasury dept. 22 years in the Army with a Bronze Star signed by Patreaus.

I would go to war with these people, and I would go to work for these people.

You? You don't even get brake marks. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

My oldest brother, former marine, has his own business in NH. Quite successful.

Another brother, former Air Force, runs a Lexus dealership for Rick Hendrick in Charlotte.

Another brother, and active Lt Col in the Maine Air Guard, graduated Harvard, has 2 locations for his lawyers' office, and numerous other accomplishments.

My wife is a group manager with employees all over the east coast for the treasury dept. 22 years in the Army with a Bronze Star signed by Patreaus.

I would go to war with these people, and I would go to work for these people.

You? You don't even get brake marks. :lol:

The box goes on the porch meatsack

• Haha 1