Check your account email address ×

Here comes the lockdown

57 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Do you need a passionate hug?

Yes.  In my front hole!

55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Anger is definitely a weak emotion. Go express your weakness elsewhere.

You pretend 24/7 in this place. Non stop. 

No.  It’s not.  Trolling.

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those who anger you, control you... Definitely a weakness. 

Nobody really angers me.  Groups of retards do.

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Definitely. 

Ive never seen Zambo this weak. 

Trolling bitch!  :lmao:

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I have. He spends a lot of time weak. Surprised he has the energy to peck out a reply. 

You?  You think you can participate?  Go styrofoam yourself.  :lol:

48 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't expect this much weakness from him. Im a bit disappointed for sure. 

:lol:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. Zam is like a baby Huizy. 

Man, you need to reload that chum bucket.  

:lmao:

(FWIW) Just spoke to my big brother who is a higher up at Delta. He’s says they’re not going to shut down domestic flights anytime soon. They’ve been in constant communication with the highest levels of gov’t.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Matt said:

Friend of a friend succumbed to COVID-19 this morning.  Guy in his 60s without any underlying conditions.

Dang. In the Phoenix area or back home?

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmm....you got me in a bit of a box with this one.  It makes me feel a smidge unsettled.  :lmao:

Did you ever know Huizy on these forums or was he already MIA by the time you showed up?  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did you ever know Huizy on these forums or was he already MIA by the time you showed up?  

He was gone when Z got here. I think he registered, but never posted on FS v 2.0

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. Zam is like a baby Huizy. 

Huzy was capable of intelligent debate, zammy not so much. And Don is entertaining, zammy is just ... not. 

Zam is not even comparable to Huizy in any way. Its fun to call him Baby Huizy but that is where the comparison ends. 

No one could stir people up like Don. He was a master. He would throw something up and half the forum, from both sides of the aisle would go after him. 

He was a lot of fun. One of the funnest posters here because of all the crazy shit he said. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zam is not even comparable to Huizy in any way. Its fun to call him Baby Huizy but that is where the comparison ends. 

No one could stir people up like Don. He was a master. He would throw something up and half the forum, from both sides of the aisle would go after him. 

He was a lot of fun. One of the funnest posters here because of all the crazy shit he said. 

Him and red used to go for days

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

They were awesome throwdowns. Some of the best. 

Don is a fun guy. Over the top opinionated but super fun none the less. 

I find him and lil xammykins to share virtually the same critical thinking skills and train of thought on most subjects 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find him and lil xammykins to share virtually the same critical thinking skills and train of thought on most subjects 

Zamkins is Huizy Jr at best. He makes long winded posts that no one reads and not many even respond to. 

Everyone read Huizys posts just to see what he would come up with next. Huizys posts always got a multitude of responses. Zamkins, not so much.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What type of critical thinking does it take to constantly type derp,kill yourself,you're  a retard,you're dumb over and over?

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All the people I argued and scrapped with over the years, I never did with Don.....always liked his attitude.  He's obviously a very colorful character, motivated, opinionated, all of that, and a funny bastard.  More politically active in real life than this whole board probably is.