Check your account email address ×

Fuck people are stupid retards

Amazing go to a mennonite community zero panic zero worries ! Why because they don't listen to radios or watch the news on tv ! Bravo to them !! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Amazing go to a mennonite community zero panic zero worries ! Why because they don't listen to radios or watch the news on tv ! Bravo to them !! 

I went to an Asian restaurant last night and it was packed. 

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

So because of all the doomsday idiots over the Coronavirus I look like an idiot buying toilet paper.  Fuck people are stupid

How much of it did you get???

The media has made things fucking stupid ! People here in Ontario can't even get toilet paper for fuck sakes ! People that do there weekly shopping as normal can't get nothing ! Old people are getting shoved around leaving stores empty handed ! Cops being called into to stores for control over shit tickets , WTF is the matter with people ! 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

I went to an Asian restaurant last night and it was packed. 

We went out last night for dinner too, and ordered up a couple pineapple martinis, which we decided to name "quarantini's".  :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We went out last night for dinner too, and ordered up a couple pineapple martinis, which we decided to name "quarantini's".  :lol: 

Ever been to Basils in Stafford?

1 hour ago, The One said:

They’re too busy fucking their sister/aunt/daughter to be bothered with the news. 

1 hour ago, The One said:

The media has made things fucking stupid ! People here in Ontario can't even get toilet paper for fuck sakes ! People that do there weekly shopping as normal can't get nothing ! Old people are getting shoved around leaving stores empty handed ! Cops being called into to stores for control over shit tickets , WTF is the matter with people ! 

WTF is wrong with Liberals, you mean.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 7:36 PM, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

So because of all the doomsday idiots over the Coronavirus I look like an idiot buying toilet paper.  Fuck people are stupid

Went to the supermarket Friday afternoon.

Place was basically mobbed.

Water aisle emptied-out.

Toilet paper aisle emptied-out. I had bought TP the week earlier, never expected it to be bought-out. 

Employees could not keep up with stocking the shelves.

One guy was almost yelling, " Why do people have to be assholes and take so much toilet paper, I just wanted to get some regular paper like I normally do! " I nodded and agreed with him. Later in the line at checkout, a lady in her 50's said " I've never seen anything like this in my life ! " 

On the way into the store I saw a guy pushing TWO CARRIAGES loaded with stuff. I said " FUKKIN HOARDER " but not loud enough so that he heard me. At least I don't think he did. 

Breads were cleaned-out basically.

People were relatively civil, no fights no arguments.

I got most of what we needed, but not all. 

Crowds did not bother me, or lack of items. My anxiety was through the roof over being in such close proximity to so many people...………..that's what bothered me. 

I've always maintained to the family that FOOD will be the one thing that causes chaos in a civil disorder, or political upheaval situation. 

I heard of at LEAST TWO supermarkets that shut down at 4 pm due to being sold-out!!

I have been deficient in planning and storing at least 30-90 days of food. 

I consider this a wake-up call. 

If I hadn't picked up stuff last week, and subjected myself to a shitty situation yesterday, we would not have enough to last for very long. 

Lack of food will cause chaos/violence in a heartbeat. 

This is nothing. Wait til' a civil war breaks out, and you won't believe how bad it will be. The government knows this. 

I blame the supermarkets for not restricting the quantities of some items that can be bought. There is no reason for some fukkin' bastards to load up on 10 cases of bottled water, and the next person looks at an empty shelf!!!  

Southern NH, Friday afternoon, March 13, 2020. 

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Went to the supermarket Friday afternoon.

Place was basically mobbed.

Water aisle emptied-out.

Toilet paper aisle emptied-out. I had bought TP the week earlier, never expected it to be bought-out. 

Employees could not keep up with stocking the shelves.

One guy was almost yelling, " Why do people have to be assholes and take so much toilet paper, I just wanted to get some regular paper like I normally do! " I nodded and agreed with him. Later in the line at checkout, a lady in her 50's said " I've never seen anything like this in my life ! " 

On the way into the store I saw a guy pushing TWO CARRIAGES loaded with stuff. I sad " FUKKIN HOARDER " but not loud enough so that he heard me. At least I don't think he did. 

Breads were cleaned-out basically.

People were relatively civil, no fights no arguments.

I got most of what we needed, but not all. 

Crowds did not bother me, or lack of items. My anxiety was through the roof over being in such close proximity to so many people...………..that's what bothered me. 

I've always maintained to the family that FOOD will be the one thing that causes chaos in a civil disorder, or political upheaval situation. 

I heard of at LEAST TWO supermarkets that shut down at 4 pm due to being sold-out!!

I have been deficient in planning and storing at least 30-90 days of food. 

I consider this a wake-up call. 

If I hadn't picked up stuff last week, and subjected myself to a shitty situation yesterday, we would not have enough to last for very long. 

Lack of food will cause chaos/violence in a heartbeat. 

This is nothing. Wait til' a civil war breaks out, and you won't believe how bad it will be. The government knows this. 

I blame the supermarkets for not restricting the quantities of some items that can be bought. There is no reason for some fukkin' bastards to load up on 10 cases of bottled water, and the next person looks at an empty shelf!!!  

Southern NH, Friday afternoon, March 13, 2020. 

Spot on ,fucking bastards hoarding all they can get !!

Ha - hah.  They were throwing hands at the local Meijer yesterday over people hoarding.  Just a matter of time before trash folks are shooting each other over TP.   

My mom , sent me out for toilet paper gave me 50 bucks to do so, I went to all the porta pottys in the area and got 20 rolls and 50 bucks in my pocket !!! Lmmfao, fuck this is dumb 

Anybody that is buying that a quarantine is taking place is an idiot.  Everyone and damn brother is out and about.  Bars last night were packed, bar bingo is slammed today.  Not to mention the local HD and Menards have people buying stuff for projects.

The only thing they did was take our sports, concerts, and cancel 60% of our spring break plans.  You can work from home if you want but see all your co-workers later out at dinner.