Check your account email address ×

New York police wonder why they’re getting shot, killed, and sewage dumped on them?

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

If thats what it takes to get you the help you obviously need.

The only help I need is someone to install one of those air transfer tubes like at the bank between the liquor store and my house!!!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not likely but it sounds like if you see a cop walking towards you get face down on the pavement like a scared half man....good for you. Your attitude is the reason they keep getting away with this shit and why our government feels comfortable eroding  our rights...hey just lay there and take and don't worry if you aren't doing anything wrong. 

Ah, the liberal mind! :lol:Again, Jimmy, what would have you done with the suspect when he was trying to leave after the cop was holding him? Even the girl who was video taping told him to stay still. 

It's too bad you feel all cops are nothing but gestapo's but you'd be the first one whining/crying if you suspected someone for something but the cops just let him go because he decided to resist arrest. Hypocrite. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

All cops are crap

Body cam caught this footage...happened in my town just last week.....cop yelling at driver to get out of truck and forcefully pulling him out and dragging him on road when he didn't comply......I hope the lawsuits fly!!   

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

All cops are crap

Body cam caught this footage...happened in my town just last week.....cop yelling at driver to get out of truck and forcefully pulling him out and dragging him on road when he didn't comply......I hope the lawsuits fly!!   

Suck that blue dick you retard

49 minutes ago, irv said:

Ah, the liberal mind! :lol:Again, Jimmy, what would have you done with the suspect when he was trying to leave after the cop was holding him? Even the girl who was video taping told him to stay still. 

It's too bad you feel all cops are nothing but gestapo's but you'd be the first one whining/crying if you suspected someone for something but the cops just let him go because he decided to resist arrest. Hypocrite. 

So because I disapprove of police actions especially against blacks it makes me a liberal....if you knew a fucking thing about our Constitution it actually makes me the opposite according to our founders and framers. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So because I disapprove of police actions especially against blacks it makes me a liberal....if you knew a fucking thing about our Constitution it actually makes me the opposite according to our founders and framers. 

The bold is what makes you a liberal.  Explain why you felt that was an important add on in your explanation.  You can’t....because you didn’t even think about it.  Liberal SJW are like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

All cops are crap

That’s called doing your job. 

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The bold is what makes you a liberal.  Explain why you felt that was an important add on in your explanation.  You can’t....because you didn’t even think about it.  Liberal SJW are like that.

Because it’s obvious to anybody with more than one working brain cell that blacks are treated differently by law enforcement just because they are black and I absolutely thought about it before I posted it and of course you’re the first one to mention it....bravo! 
Liberal SJW....you are such a fucking mouth breathing dolt. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because it’s obvious to anybody with more than one working brain cell that blacks are treated differently by law enforcement just because they are black and I absolutely thought about it before I posted it and of course you’re the first one to mention it....bravo! 

It’s not always blacks. The strong arm tactics are everywhere and can be fished out at any moments notice. I watch these high paid pieces of shit, that walker made sure that they’re retired by 50, drive around in their black outfits wearing mirrored oakleys. The local MMA club is loaded with them every Tuesday practicing chokes and various other what should be considered illegal joint locks. It’s totally power and control and not serving and protecting the community. 

Edited by spin_dry

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This post further confirms your classification.  But you don’t know why.  :lol:

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I spend 40+ hours a week in the worst part of the city, hood, ghetto, what ever you would like to call it for the past 25 years..90% of these interactions at between cops and non-whites, and they live to tell about it..haha..

You guys crack me up with your boogie man tales typed from whiteville USA

well I guess if they only mistreat brown people 10% of the time it's ok.  

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are you having so much trouble answering a simple question, Jimmy? Please, for the 5th time, tell me what you would have done in that situation if you were a cop?

The truth is, you keep deflecting because you can't give an answer because the perp in question is black. Again, should have the cop just let him go when he said he didn't do anything then tried to leave? Is that what would have done, just said, oh, OK, have a nice day??????

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Suck that blue dick you retard

And you chow down on the big black ones

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That’s called doing your job. 

Yup.....which 95 % do on a daily basis.

But I guess its fun to sensationalize the few bad apples.......which Imo were not in your vid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep, what scum bags cops are. I'm surprised he didn't throw this black baby on the ground then beat and arrest the black mother just for being, you know, black. 

Maybe its not a question of the first cop detaining the kid so much as the treatment of the kid after the rush of cops. If that had been me as the perp and I saw a bunch of cops rushing me my initial reaction would be to run also. The kid was scared to death and given the lack of a positive relationship between blacks and law enforcement, I don't blame him.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Maybe its not a question of the first cop detaining the kid so much as the treatment of the kid after the rush of cops. If that had been me as the perp and I saw a bunch of cops rushing me my initial reaction would be to run also. The kid was scared to death and given the lack of a positive relationship between blacks and law enforcement, I don't blame him.

And a lot of that can be fixed by getting cops out of cars and back on foot. Yrs ago cops knew the neighborhood and the folks knew the cops. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well I guess if they only mistreat brown people 10% of the time it's ok.  

The other 10% are  interactions with white folks..

It's funny my buddy that stop into the shop wants to have a BBQ on the roof some Friday night and just watch the shit show all night long. It's really a sight to behold.

22 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Could always ask Eric Garner his opinion on police treatment.

Oh sorry he was choked to death for selling cigarettes on a street corner. 

Screenshot_2020-03-08-17-25-09-1.png

Fat fucks shouldn’t be touching tobacco...and sure shouldn’t be resisting and wrastlin’ around on the ground with people.  It may be bad for their heart!  

-PSA from the American Heart Foundation

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You could never be a cop. You can't be a cop if you're gay. You're good Benny. 

But yet you claim to have been a cop

:true:

• Haha 1