Check your account email address ×

New York police wonder why they’re getting shot, killed, and sewage dumped on them?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I saw this the other day and was going to post it but the site was jacked....really fucked up especially when they all came running up like the undercover dipshit was in danger.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw this the other day and was going to post it but the site was jacked....really fucked up especially when they all came running up like the undercover dipshit was in danger.

They were smoking weed and ran. Bfd. Kids do that shit. Disturbing shit going on with with the police everywhere. 

You guys crack me up. Why does anyone resist arrest then wonder why they get manhandled? Also, are the cops just supposed to let him go and not get physical just because he is starts resisting?? 

Please tell me what you guys would do if you were cops, and don't cop out by saying you're not cops. Just pretend for a moment then tell me how'd you handle the situation of someone resisting arrest. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, irv said:

You guys crack me up. Why does anyone resist arrest then wonder why they get manhandled? Also, are the cops just supposed to let him go and not get physical just because he is starts resisting?? 

Please tell me what you guys would do if you were cops, and don't cop out by saying you're not cops. Just pretend for a moment then tell me how'd you handle the situation of someone resisting arrest. 

If I was a cop I shoot myself 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I was a cop I shoot myself 

You could never be a cop. You can't be a cop if you're gay. You're good Benny. 

You guys know nothing about police-work. The NEGRO was stopped by the police. A normal person would shut his fukkin' mouth and comply. However, the NEGROS have come up with a national trick of having someone videotape while they DRAMATIZE, by yelling during an arrest. 

So transparent, and so NEGRO.

But I ain't sayin' nothin', 'cause there's too many black sympathizers on this site.

29 minutes ago, irv said:

Doesn’t look to me like he resisted until he was swarmed. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You guys know nothing about police-work. The NEGRO was stopped by the police. A normal person would shut his fukkin' mouth and comply. However, the NEGROS have come up with a national trick of having someone videotape while they DRAMATIZE, by yelling during an arrest. 

So transparent, and so NEGRO.

But I ain't sayin' nothin', 'cause there's too many black sympathizers on this site.

STFU you were never even a cop. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Doesn’t look to me like he resisted until he was swarmed. 

He was moving/trying to leave when the one cop had his arm on him. Tell me, if you seen a swarm of police coming at you, wouldn't you just freeze, turn around, or lay on the ground? All this B.S. finger pointing at cops is beyond ridiculous. With camera phones and such around these days, these idiots just have dollar signs in their eyes hoping for a big pay day based on police abuse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

He was moving/trying to leave when the one cop had his arm on him. Tell me, if you seen a swarm of police coming at you, wouldn't you just freeze, turn around, or lay on the ground? All this B.S. finger pointing at cops is beyond ridiculous. With camera phones and such around these days, these idiots just have dollar signs in their eyes hoping for a big pay day based on police abuse.

Cops should have body cameras activated any time they are interacting with the public. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Sounds like you would drop your pants and grab your ankles...SMH. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like you would drop your pants and grab your ankles...SMH. 

:lol:Listen to the tough guy!! You'd be crying like a little school girl when the first cop stopped you then faint when you seen the others coming. 

Why would you run for smoking weed??lol..As long as you don't have any warrants absolutely nothing to worry about......

27 minutes ago, irv said:

All lawsuits should be taken out of the police retirement fund. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Why would you run for smoking weed??lol..As long as you don't have any warrants absolutely nothing to worry about......

So you don’t end up in the ground getting the living shit kicked out of you. That’s why they run. I dislike cops more than crooks. 

Edited by spin_dry

8 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:Listen to the tough guy!! You'd be crying like a little school girl when the first cop stopped you then faint when you seen the others coming. 

Not likely but it sounds like if you see a cop walking towards you get face down on the pavement like a scared half man....good for you. Your attitude is the reason they keep getting away with this shit and why our government feels comfortable eroding  our rights...hey just lay there and take and don't worry if you aren't doing anything wrong. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Because cops shoot people without cause an awful lot these days