Check your account email address ×

Tucker outs democrats for supporting Biden just to get rid of Bernie

The DNC can do what they want. But it shows a complete distain for their voters. This party is in ruin.  They may be looking at the broader picture though. They’re not going to win 2020 regardless. They need to move back to center-left and start planning for 2024 with a fresh election and Trump being gone.  A swing towards communism now will pollute the party for years if they let it happen. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

The DNC can do what they want. But it shows a complete distain for their voters. This party is in ruin.  They may be looking at the broader picture though. They’re not going to win 2020 regardless. They need to move back to center-left and start planning for 2024 with a fresh election and Trump being gone.  A swing towards communism now will pollute the party for years if they let it happen. 

It’s pretty easy for those of us with any brain matter to see.  The Dems pandered and grew their base with the false promises of free shit and a nanny styled government to hold their hands for decades with nothing really coming to fruition after the votes were counted. Now, their imbecilic and disenfranchised base sees a guy who seems to finally want to make good on these promises and the Dem party says, “FUCK YOU ALL!!’

Wow.  I mean, :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You idiots needed Tucker to tell you that...holy fuck. :lmao:

Who's your new friend?

2 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You need thpin to tell you most things. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He is. You can add this to the long list of shit Ben is wrong about. 

It’s a fucking dupe Tom , do you know what that means?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I thought redhead step was what's his face from Hcs and starpower..They one who took his ball and left..Fuck, I can't remember his name..had the avatar on HCS of the girl shooting bow with major side boob..Him and Brock were bff..

@Zambroski help with his name

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought redhead step was what's his face from Hcs and starpower..They one who took his ball and left..Fuck, I can't remember his name..had the avatar on HCS of the girl shooting bow with major side boob..Him and Brock were bff..

Bigfuse? 

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes!!! The bigfuss!! Haha,..I thought that's who redhead was

is the big fuse still over there blathering on ? I have not been on hcs for a long time . the big password /username fucked up bullshit was my last run 

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

VVVVVVV

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bigfuse? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

is the big fuse still over there blathering on ? I have not been on hcs for a long time . the big password /username fucked up bullshit was my last run 

Not anymore.  Shame too.  I miss him over there.  One of the original Poolaiders vs. Madcatter warriors.  :lol:

You should jump back over there again.  Some new faces entering the bickerfest.....and a few old sticking their heads in every so often.  Still kinda fun.