Check your account email address ×

Mayor Pete Out

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Dems are trying to consolidate the right of their party under Biden. That'll be interesting because it seems to me like he's got the beginnings of dementia or Alzheimer's. 

Warren will stay in as long as possible to try and peel away a few points from Sanders so Biden has a chance to keep it close enough to steal. She just decided to take a bunch of super PAC money so she's got the dough. Bloomberg probably won't get more than a handful of delegates and probably won't hurt Biden more than Warren hurts Sanders. But Bloomberg will stick around until the end in case Biden exposes too much of his failing cognitive ability. 

Yep. I think you pretty much called it. Biden cant beat Bernie fair and square so the Dems will just steal it from Sanders like they did last time. 

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No wondering about it.

It's getting more obvious there's something wrong with him every debate

She will quit after Tuesday.

More proof the president is just a salesman, he's not the shot caller. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Dems are trying to consolidate the right of their party under Biden. That'll be interesting because it seems to me like he's got the beginnings of dementia or Alzheimer's. 

Warren will stay in as long as possible to try and peel away a few points from Sanders so Biden has a chance to keep it close enough to steal. She just decided to take a bunch of super PAC money so she's got the dough. Bloomberg probably won't get more than a handful of delegates and probably won't hurt Biden more than Warren hurts Sanders. But Bloomberg will stick around until the end in case Biden exposes too much of his failing cognitive ability. 

Spot on.

Something tells me the dems internal polling of Sanders vs Trump shows something starkly different than what the msm polls show.   Supposedly the same was the case with Hillary in 16.

Last interview I heard...it sounds like Sanders knows (and has accepted) his future orders to step aside.  As soon as they can find a way to sooth his imbecilic followers to support Biden, hell “gracefully” step aside and call it “the Dem common goal to beat Trump.”

Sell out blow hard.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Last interview I heard...it sounds like Sanders knows (and has accepted) his future orders to step aside.  As soon as they can find a way to sooth his imbecilic followers to support Biden, hell “gracefully” step aside and call it “the Dem common goal to beat Trump.”

Sell out blow hard.

:lol: you are so fucking dumb

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

FEel Da Bern!!!!! :lol2:

Anybody that supports this fucking clown should be punched in the fucking neck bone!!!!

And likewise for anyone who supports the orange retard. Maybe moreso

Biden has lost his marbles just like many who are 70+. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the Presidency. If there’s going to be a lower limit for age then there needs to be an upper age limit. Life expectancy was probably 60 years when the Constitution was ratified which means there was little chance of these old fogies being POTUS back then. 

Let’s say 35-60 on Election Day unless they can prove bigly tremendous health like the Orange Hamburgler. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Biden has lost his marbles just like many who are 70+. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the Presidency. If there’s going to be a lower limit for age then there needs to be an upper age limit. Life expectancy was probably 60 years when the Constitution was ratified which means there was little chance of these old fogies being POTUS. 

45 to 60 should be the age range for DC.  

On 3/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, Zambroski said:

45 to 60 should be the age range for DC.  

I like 35. Just because most people are still dumb in their 30s doesn’t mean to exclude all. Jefferson was 33 when he wrote the Declaration, just like SSFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I like 35. Just because most people are still retarded in their 30s doesn’t mean to exclude all. Jefferson was 33 when he wrote the Declaration, just like SSFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Nope 45.  One needs to prove they can be at least somewhat successful in the real world before deciding the future for others.  Maybe 40 I guess but, by 45, most can be classified as “successful” or not.

Jefferson was well into middle age for that time.

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Hate to break it to you Moto....Trump is still a shoe in because the democraps still can't pull a candidate out of their asses that has a chance in hell to defeat him because they are too busy fighting with each other.   :kiss:

4 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Hate to break it to you Moto....Trump is still a shoe in because the democraps still can't pull a candidate out of their asses that has a chance in hell to defeat him because they are too busy fighting with each other.   :kiss:

Sanders beats Trump in every poll.

• Haha 2

The part I like Bernie for is the same reason I like Trump. He scares the shit out of everybody that should go fuck themselves. 

Moto summed this one up nicely. 

Mayor Pete is just another sellout, no wonder Spin wanted to palm his sack. 

Edited by bussman

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

The part I like Bernie for is the same reason I like Trump. He scares the shit out of everybody that should go fuck themselves. 

Moto summed this one up nicely. 

Mayor Pete is just another sellout, no wonder Spin wanted to palm his sack. 

Fuck Pete , he was as bad or worse than Biden and Bloomberg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Amazing to see how badly the MSM is in the tank for Biden...questioning Bernies health and rightly so but ignoring Biden’s obvious mental decline. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sell out blow hard.

with whom? I haven't seen anything remotely close to that. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If anything Bernie has been more adamant and defiant than he was in 16.

Derpski lives in a weird fucked up fantasy land. He’s his own echo chamber of retardation