Check your account email address ×

Mayor Pete Out

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know , having to inherit the Trump recession is going to suck ass

Democrats hate Bernie and his supporters.  Brokered convention sanders will just end going back to a nobody in the Senate

• Like 1

Dems are trying to consolidate the right of their party under Biden. That'll be interesting because it seems to me like he's got the beginnings of dementia or Alzheimer's. 

Warren will stay in as long as possible to try and peel away a few points from Sanders so Biden has a chance to keep it close enough to steal. She just decided to take a bunch of super PAC money so she's got the dough. Bloomberg probably won't get more than a handful of delegates and probably won't hurt Biden more than Warren hurts Sanders. But Bloomberg will stick around until the end in case Biden exposes too much of his failing cognitive ability. 

Edited by motonoggin
  • Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dems are trying to consolidate the right of their party under Biden. That'll be interesting because it seems to me like he's got the beginnings of dementia or Alzheimer's. 

Warren will stay in as long as possible to try and peel away a few points from Sanders so Biden has a chance to keep it close enough to steal. She just decided to take a bunch of super PAC money so she's got the dough. Bloomberg probably won't get more than a handful of delegates and probably won't hurt Biden more than Warren hurts Sanders. But Bloomberg will stick around until the end in case Biden exposes too much of his failing cognitive ability. 

Biden is definitely the chosen one....the MSM is pushing him hard.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biden is definitely the chosen one....the MSM is pushing him hard.

They don't seem to notice his failing mental abilities. The debates this spring will probably get pretty embarrassing for him if he gets more time to talk. 

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Good summary. I agree. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Good summary. I agree. 

Thanks.

I forgot to add that I think Warren is angling for VP to sheepdog in some of the non-Bernie-or-Bust liberals. Biden would owe it to her if she helped split the liberals enough to give Biden room.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They don't seem to notice his failing mental abilities. The debates this spring will probably get pretty embarrassing for him if he gets more time to talk. 

I guess I can't say all of the MSM but the Morning Joe crew is especially Scarborough. 

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Failing mental abilities? Look up some interviews from 10 or 20 years ago the guy never had any mental abilities.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

I wonder if he’s been  planning this for a while apparently he already had his shit packed 

lmfao 

no more making fun of the gays they have had enough fun poked at them 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wonder if dems paid him to quit to consolidate Biden votes 

No wondering about it.

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Failing mental abilities? Look up some interviews from 10 or 20 years ago the guy never had any mental abilities.

It's getting more obvious there's something wrong with him every debate

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

orders have been given and bullshit promises made they are falling in line . amy will be next 

She will quit after Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No wondering about it.

It's getting more obvious there's something wrong with him every debate

She will quit after Tuesday.

Biden’s mental capacity is definitely in question