Check your account email address ×

Mayor Pete Out

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

with whom? I haven't seen anything remotely close to that. 

I don’t know, it was just playing in the background but, it was something to the effect of, “Whomever the nominee is, I am confident we are going to come together as a party with the common goal to beat trump...who is the most dangerous.....blah, blah, blah.”  I tuned out after that.

That just didn’t sound very confident to me.  He’ll step aside again and do as he is told, again.  I hope he doesn’t though....but I know he will.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t know, it was just playing in the background but, it was something to the effect of, “Whomever the nominee is, I am confident we are going to come together as a party with the common goal to beat trump...who so the most dangerous.....blah, blah, blah.”  I tuned out after that.

That just didn’t sound very confident to me.  He’ll step aside again and do as he is told.  I hope he doesn’t though....but I know he will.

:lol: fucking idiot 

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know, it was just playing in the background but, it was something to the effect of, “Whomever the nominee is, I am confident we are going to come together as a party with the common goal to beat trump...who is the most dangerous.....blah, blah, blah.”  I tuned out after that.

That just didn’t sound very confident to me.  He’ll step aside again and do as he is told, again.  I hope he doesn’t though....but I know he will.

moniz1.gif?w=474&h=265

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dem base won’t support a queer.  It’s over and we won’t hear a peep about it.  

Nope.  Poor Pete brought it on himself. :dunno: :lol:

He was a huge problem for them with Blacks.  Like I said.  No one on the left is going to call out blacks for being anti gay. 

6F861E44-9AAF-48A4-9F9E-79F922B9F5A6.jpeg

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. I think you pretty much called it. Biden cant beat Bernie fair and square so the Dems will just steal it from Sanders like they did last time. 

Good. He's against everything that makes America great.  Fuck Bernie. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

He was a huge problem for them with Blacks.  Like I said.  No one on the left is going to call out blacks for being anti gay. 

Blacks don’t like fags.  And they know it.

Pete had no chance anyway.  A weak empty suit that made Obama look strong.  My god.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

the blacks are not real happy about old Amy also . they showed at her rally in MN yesterday to remind her of her days as a hennipen county prosecutor and the overturned convictions and ones looking to be on shaky ground now. to the point she had to cancel the rally at the highschool she graduated from lmfao 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the blacks are not real happy about old Amy also . they showed at her rally in MN yesterday to remind her of her days as a hennipen county prosecutor and the overturned convictions and ones looking to be on shaky ground now. to the point she had to cancel the rally at the highschool she graduated from lmfao 

I’m surprised she’s made it this far.  Truth be told, she’s probably one of the better candidates but, look at the stage.  Eeeesh.

• Platinum Contributing Member

God I hope Bernie does good tomorrow.  :lol:  It will be epic to see just how far the democraps go to take it from him. 

It will also be epic to see the meltdown in here from a few Bernie lovers.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

The DNC is fully prepared to take this from  Bernie. DNC superdelegates warn they will block Bernie Sanders at convention and spark civil war within party. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/bernie-sanders-democratic-primary-dnc-convention-superdelegates-nomination-2020-election-a9363626.html%3famp

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The DNC is fully prepared to take this from  Bernie. DNC superdelegates warn they will block Bernie Sanders at convention and spark civil war within party. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/bernie-sanders-democratic-primary-dnc-convention-superdelegates-nomination-2020-election-a9363626.html%3famp

Good. That means they'll kill the party. 

Welcome to the end of the two party hijacking of democracy! :bc:

Just now, motonoggin said:

I'm hoping the Sanders folks bring a guillotine with them to the convention so we can get an early start.

Why hope?  Grab your guillotine and head to Milwaukee. Its only a couple hours from you if you take the ferry. 

What is stopping you from doing exactly what you hope someone else will do?

Nut up dude and head to the DNC convention.  July 13-16 at the Fiserv forum.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why hope?  Grab your guillotine and head to Milwaukee. Its only a couple hours from you if you take the ferry. 

What is stopping you from doing exactly what you hope someone else will do?

Nut up dude and head to the DNC convention.  July 13-16 at the Fiserv forum.  

I have a RATM and RTJ show to attend on the 13th, but I might go after that...

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm hoping the Sanders folks bring a guillotine with them to the convention so we can get an early start.

:lmao:

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Good. That means they'll kill the party. 

Welcome to the end of the two party hijacking of democracy! :bc:

And just who do you think that benefits?

Say what you want about the GOP they were smart enough not to let Trump destroy the party. 

A split in the dems to 2 parties puts the GOP in power for decades to come. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Zambroski said:

Seriously tho....doesn’t it seem like Buttey’s pull out was a bit premature?  Yeah....follow orders sonny!

It does but he spent almost everything he had in the early states.   Hard to keep going with no money.

Up to a week ago Biden had not spent a dollar advertising in the super Tuesday states.  He's in trouble too.  

Edited by Highmark