Check your account email address ×

Corona Virus Is A Hoax

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The gloom and doom of how many people in China have it, the gloom and doom of China quarantining whole cities, the doom and gloom of people cancelling travel plans, the gloom and doom of Mike Pence leading the efforts to fight Covid 19 in the US, the gllom and doom of the market taking a 12% hit this week......

Look how Japan has reacted to this.

The gloom and doom of how many people in China have it, the gloom and doom of China quarantining whole cities, the doom and gloom of people cancelling travel plans, the gloom and doom of Mike Pence leading the efforts to fight Covid 19 in the US, the gllom and doom of the market taking a 12% hit this week......

🥱 look at the statistics. Deaths are lower than the common cold.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

And yet ,  the media is desperately trying to portray this whole "crisis" as somehow Trump's fault. He's done too little or in the beginning  he's done too much and is a racist . Unbelievable. 

corona-virus.jpg.jpeg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Dumbest group of humans in one place. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No, that would be one of his rally's without question.

Yup...the same deplorable people that got him elected in 16 are gonna do it again in 20. Other candidates can only wish they had the base support and turnout of a Trump rally.        

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

🥱 look at the statistics. Deaths are lower than the common cold.

OK

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trump’s Ebola. :lol: 

It's quite the contrast to see how differently Trump and Obama handle something like this. 

Didn't we just bring a couple of windowless planes in from Japan that unfortunately had mixed in people with the virus and those that didn't have it? 

Oh and less we forget, it was the stable geniuses State Department that overuled the CDC's want in keeping those folks seperated, but hey politics over science is the rule of the day.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

7 hours ago, ACE said:

It is a hoax in the sense that the media has everyone believing that they’re going to die 

7 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Still a sham, regardless. 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so how many north American deaths to date now ? 

oh that's right lmfao 

7 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup, nothing we can do about this. It’s media spoon fed BS. Buy me an Asian hooker, I’d welcome her into my house. Fake news.

All of these above.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

OK

It's quite the contrast to see how differently Trump and Obama handle something like this. 

Didn't we just bring a couple of windowless planes in from Japan that unfortunately had mixed in people with the virus and those that didn't have it? 

Oh and less we forget, it was the stable geniuses State Department that overuled the CDC's want in keeping those folks seperated, but hey politics over science is the rule of the day.

Trump getting bashed for putting the VP in charge.  Who did Obama out in charge of the Ebola “scare”?  One of his flunky advisors and you all praised him like Jesus for doing so. :lol:

Liberals are scared of everything!!!

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All of these above.

Trump getting bashed for putting the VP in charge.  Who did Obama out in charge of the Ebola “scare”?  One of his flunky advisors and you all praised him like Jesus for doing so. :lol:

Liberals are scared of everything!!!

Nothing wrong with putting he VP in charge, it's how he handled the HIV outbreak in Scott County Indiana that makes him suspect as the choice to lead the Covid 19 campaign.

I know you don't believe, but maybe just this one time you can get down on your knees and pray with the VP.

Pence faced widespread criticism as governor of Indiana following an HIV outbreak in Scott County led to more than 200 cases in 2015 after Pence and GOP state lawmakers defunded Planned Parenthood, which was one of the primary vectors of HIV testing in the county.

The then-governor, asked if he would support a needle exchange program to slow the HIV spread, said, “I’m going to go home and pray on it.” He would later sign legislation for a temporary exchange program two months after the outbreak was initially detected.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/484900-sanders-rips-pence-his-last-response-to-an-epidemic-was-to-pray-it-away

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nothing wrong with putting he VP in charge, it's how he handled the HIV outbreak in Scott County Indiana that makes him suspect as the choice to lead the Covid 19 campaign.

I know you don't believe, but maybe just this one time you can get down on your knees and pray with the VP.

Man, I don’t give two hot fucka about this virus. Just another reason to scare everyone up and proclaim the sky is falling...and of course, point their little political fingers.

So great, Pence is a retard.  I never said otherwise but, what was Obama’s advisor’s experience that made him the best man for the to lead the anti- Ebola campaign?

Ahhhhhh.....

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I don’t give two hot fucka about th is virus.  Just another reason to scare everyone up and proclaim the ski 

Well the President did tell us it's a hoax afterall, so I can see your belief that it's just to scare everyone up :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well the President did tell us it's a hoax afterall, so I can see your belief that it's just to scare everyone up :thumbsup:

Keep following the lies, Vincent.  It keeps you all so validated.  It’s ok to live in constant fear also.  I’m not going to do it but....you all can for sure.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

It is official, trumpers are the biggest Kool aid drinking spoon fed retard sheep of all time. Pandemic flu is now a hoax, holy shit. :lol:

They don't see the POTUS contradicting one of the governments top officials on infectious disease while on stage with the expert, smart people see this babbling idiot POTUS and are like WTF.