Check your account email address ×

Corona Virus Is A Hoax

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't know what he said to be honest I just know alot of these dipshits are saying it's a hoax. Yeah a giant hoax that's tanking the stock market. I guess because more people aren't dying it's a hoax. Ffs

It's just hitting the country's that will report honest numbers. Hospitals could get over run before long...

Freaky shit in that blue post above. It's very well wrote also - which makes it seem more valid. No clue if it's legit...but I still go back to the hazmat suits in China.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, look how many fell for Russian collusion. 

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You mean like believing in collusion? 

That kind of gullible?

Absolutely that kind of gullible

Just now, f7ben said:

I never thought people were so fucking ignorant and gullible ....Donald Trump has exposed them for us all to view in plain sight 

I said it years ago, fuck at least 75% of Americans are morons. Various degrees of morons but yeah, morons. A half assed constructed cartoon could convince these idiots the earth is flat and flu is a hoax. They are that dumb. 

Just now, Anler said:

I said it years ago, fuck at least 75% of Americans are morons. Various degrees of morons but yeah, morons. A half assed constructed cartoon could convince these idiots the earth is flat and flu is a hoax and Trump colluded with Russia. They are that dumb. 

Content added for accuracy. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Content added for accuracy. 

Dude I didn't subscribe to Russian collusion so I agree but it's worse than that. It doesn't really matter to me who is president, whomever was in the Whitehouse has never affected my life one bit. It's everything else. Our rights, security and our way of life is being stolen and these idiots are giving it away willingly over fake ass propaganda. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude I didn't subscribe to Russian collusion so I agree but it's worse than that. It doesn't really matter to me who is president, whomever was in the Whitehouse has never affected my life one bit. It's everything else. Our rights, security and our way of life is being stolen and these idiots are giving it away willingly over fake ass propaganda. 

And both sides are doing that equally. 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

From what I saw/read it seemed pretty clear to me he was busting on the Dems for blaming him for not doing enough to stop it.. Libtards now running amok.

You get all your info and beliefs from here.  This makes sense to do as a contrarian.  :lmao:

Ah yea...idiot Pouts posting more nonsense :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Ah yea...idiot Pouts posting more nonsense :flush:

Jesus Christ you moron why don't you look this shit up yourself instead of running around acting (or not acting ) stupid...better yet just use Zdope as your guide. :lol:

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Pouts is concerned about Corona because he's an unhealthy dump of a man 

Better trade those cookies for a treadmill quick ! 

I walk 4-5 miles a day in the woods while you're on the couch with bad knees you frail motherfucker. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Pouts is concerned about Corona because he's an unhealthy dump of a man 

Better trade those cookies for a treadmill quick ! 

CTE much? Talk about an unhealthy dump of a man. You can’t even drink a 12 pack of white claws without having a fucking stroke

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I walk 4-5 miles a day in the woods while you're on the couch with bad knees you frail motherfucker. 

No you don't and you eat shit all shit and its why you are shit 

Dumpy pouts sat on a stump

Dumpy pouts looks like a clump

Dumpy pouts whole life is a slump 

:lol:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

CTE much? Talk about an unhealthy dump of a man. You can’t even drink a 12 pack of white claws without having a fucking stroke

I'd take you on in any physical challenge available 

As long as the backlash for me competing with you and you being in the special Olympics isn't too bad 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I said it years ago, fuck at least 75% of Americans are morons. Various degrees of morons but yeah, morons. A half assed constructed cartoon could convince these idiots the earth is flat and flu is a hoax. They are that dumb. 

I think Brazil takes the cake on that one

https://m.phys.org/news/2020-02-million-brazilians-earth-flat.html