Check your account email address ×

Corona Virus Is A Hoax

• Platinum Contributing Member

What a fucking buffoon. :lol:
I love that somebody tweeted that if it’s such a hoax why was he bragging up his amazing response and preparation. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

It is a hoax in the sense that the media has everyone believing that they’re going to die 

Nobody believes that dummy.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Still a sham, regardless. 

It's disrupting the world economy and nobody really knows what is,going to happen with the virus.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's disrupting the world economy and nobody really knows what is,going to happen with the virus.

well a lot do beleve it this is why it is affecting the world economy.  the media is deff helping this along 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump is very rattled. This is bothering him much worse than any Russia or Ukraine gate.  He is visibly shaken

Fucker has been very quiet, he is resting up to hand the media their asses?:lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yup, nothing we can do about this. It’s media spoon fed BS. Buy me an Asian hooker, I’d welcome her into my house. Fake news.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup, nothing we can do about this. It’s media spoon fed BS. Buy me an Asian hooker, I’d welcome her into my house. Fake news.

You sound a lot like the Orange Tard.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The outbreak of said virus? No. The doom and gloom of the situation that is being spoon fed by the media? Yes.

Imagine being dumb enough to fall for that crap 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The outbreak of said virus? No. The doom and gloom of the situation that is being spoon fed by the media? Yes.

The gloom and doom of how many people in China have it, the gloom and doom of China quarantining whole cities, the doom and gloom of people cancelling travel plans, the gloom and doom of Mike Pence leading the efforts to fight Covid 19 in the US, the gllom and doom of the market taking a 12% hit this week......