Check your account email address ×

83,000 cases 2800 dead

How about you do them for the flu as well??

Flu deaths up in the new year: CDCFlu deaths are up more than 65% so far in 2020, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reporting that 4,800 people had died and 87,000 people had been hospitalized.7

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude in the office just went home and I should have taken a video of him because he looks and sounds like someone I imagine with the coronavirus. Holy shit. 

He have the "man flu"?? haha

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Flu deaths up in the new year: CDCFlu deaths are up more than 65% so far in 2020, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reporting that 4,800 people had died and 87,000 people had been hospitalized.7

No thanks.  I'm holding out for Corona!!!

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Out of the 2800 Dead, 100% are dead, all 2800 of them

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude in the office just went home and I should have taken a video of him because he looks and sounds like someone I imagine with the coronavirus. Holy shit. 

Nice knowing ya.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Yeah and there is a vaccine for the flu. Imagine the death toll without it?

There is no vaccine for Caronavirus.

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

It’s Friday dumb dumb. He just started his weekend early with a little acting. Yous a sucka fool.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

So what made you think he had the CVOID-19?

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s Friday dumb dumb. He just started his weekend early with a little acting. Yous a sucka fool.

No man you cant pretend to make sounds like this. He was talking to people on the phone and it sounded like he was fighting back tears. He went to the doctor. LOL

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Was he a sickly person to start with?

He's a fat smoker but not usually sick. Pretty much everyone in here had something or has it so no surprise he has it now. 

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No shit.  I got a flu shot a few years ago, and still got the flu a couple of months later.  Never again.

When I was in my early 20's bunch of guys at work used to talk about it. I asked my doct at the time of I should get one and he said no. Young healthy people don't need the shot, it's for older people or people with weak/compromised immune systems. I never gave it another thought after that. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No man you cant pretend to make sounds like this. He was talking to people on the phone and it sounded like he was fighting back tears. He went to the doctor. LOL

And the nice guy that you are,I’m sure you didn’t tell him he looked like death?:lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I tend to think that there’s some not being diagnosed. California only has 200 cv test kits state wide.