Check your account email address ×

83,000 cases 2800 dead

Just now, Woodtick said:

And the nice guy that you are,I’m sure you didn’t tell him he looked like death?:lol:

Heh, first thing when I got in he was making this disgusting sound while clearing his chest/ throat I'm like brah, wtf is that? Are we going to listen to that all day? Finish up what ur doing and gtfoh. He could barely breathe. Wouldn't surprise me if he is dead by Monday. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's a fat smoker but not usually sick. Pretty much everyone in here had something or has it so no surprise he has it now. 

He has two and feet and half the body in the grave, but he is cockroach like and that's a good thing for him. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Heh, first thing when I got in he was making this disgusting sound while clearing his chest/ throat I'm like brah, wtf is that? Are we going to listen to that all day? Finish up what ur doing and gtfoh. He could barely breathe. Wouldn't surprise me if he is dead by Monday. 

You've said that before.

Image result for cockroach atomic bomb

Just now, snopro31 said:

Yes he does. Analtickler knows what he is talking about cause he’s educated. 

He never said the guy has coronavirus.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah and there is a vaccine for the flu. Imagine the death toll without it?

There is no vaccine for Caronavirus.

I’d love to know the specifics of those who died of the flu.Age, overall health, ect. I think they are cooking the numbers at the benefit of big pharma.  
Last year’s flu vaccine was  abysmal  at best. 

8 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I’d love to know the specifics of those who died of the flu.Age, overall health, ect. I think they are cooking the numbers at the benefit of big pharma.  

66000 people in the city where the outbreak started the death toll is 2.8%.  13000 cases in other paths of China the death rate is 0.4%.

37 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Ding ding ding. 

With any luck the guy will die. When he is dead you don’t have to pay. That fuck pulls through? You have to pay him sick pay? Fucker is dinging the policy for meds and repeated doctors visits?  He is costing you a small fortune? Buy him a carton of lucky strikes non filter and a couple of handles of skol vodka. Put that fuck out of his missory............... He is dead to you fuckface?:ashamed:

• Haha 1