Check your account email address ×

another rough day on the street.

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not exactly like that and I’m not sure it was entirely Greg’s fault. I think I deposited a check from a 401k loan or something along those lines and I didn’t realize the bank had put a hold on the funds. They sent the check back and it was redeposited and cleared my account a couple days later. There’s no shame for me in the matter

the shame should be buying and selling sleds using a 401k loan.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the shame should be buying and selling sleds using a 401k loan.  

The 401k loan wasn’t for sleds. It was for something house related and I knew it was in the mail so that’s why I was able to just give Greg back the $5600

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm having fun buying now, gonna make a killing when it comes back yaaaa!!

I’m afraid you’ll be averaging down .....you won’t see Dow 29k for 5 years or more.

Bernie is gonna be bad for the stock market.

Crackheads throw fits when you take the crack away. Simple as that

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Sorry to hear you are doing so poorly. Keep trying little buddy.

Poor retard , when faced with facts you don’t like it’s deflect and make stupid comments about the poster 

Sub 100 Iq shit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Poor retard , when faced with facts you don’t like it’s deflect and make stupid comments about the poster 

Sub 100 Iq shit

I own stocks and do not give a fuck about those that cannot save. It is good to be in the top 10%, NOT that you will ever get here. 

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

I own stocks and do not give a fuck about those that cannot save. It is good to be in the top 10%, NOT that you will ever get here. 

You probably aren’t even in the top 10% of truckers :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You probably aren’t even in the top 10% of truckers :lol:

I have no debt, have millions in assets and will be very comfortable when I decide to stop earning through running my business and sell out. You are a poor money manager and will struggle financially when your body gives out very soon. The alcohol is killing you both mentally and physically, and due to this you will end up poor.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

I have no debt, have millions in assets and will be very comfortable when I decide to stop earning through running my business and sell out. You are a poor money manager and will struggle financially when your body gives out very soon. The alcohol is killing you both mentally and physically, and due to this you will end up poor.

Well that doesn’t sound so bad

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I didn’t mind taking the sled back at all. If someone isn’t happy with something I sell them then I’ll do whatever to make them happy. 

A gal bought my wife’s cell phone off FB marketplace about 2 weeks ago and she called me all pissed off about the battery life. I said I had no idea what the battery life was or if it was typical for a 2.5 year old phone but I immediately gave her the 140$ back and an extra $10 for her trouble. 

Fuck that, buyer beware, better luck next time. Why didn’t she ask about the battery before purchasing? 

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sub 100 Iq shit

It really is. I bet I haven't participated in one conversation here that lasted more than a post or two before I was either personally attacked or the other person didn't resort to logical fallacy. 

It's why I don't bother taking anyone seriously and never assume they're arguing in good faith.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It really is. I bet I haven't participated in one conversation here that lasted more than a post or two before I was either personally attacked or the other person didn't resort to logical fallacy. 

It's why I don't bother taking anyone seriously and never assume they're arguing in good faith.

I’ve been reduced to derp and kill your self for a reason

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

So what...you’re still a miserable cunt that digs  into others personal and business lives on a snowmobile forum. BTW I know you crave negative responses so enjoy.

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

in your opinion.  Because lets face it most of what you put forth is more opinion than facts.  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

pouting-gif-10.gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Taking loans out of your 401K.  :lol:  

Checking your account to see how much beer and gas money is there for the weekend. :lol:  

No wonder you are pro Bernie.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark