Check your account email address ×

another rough day on the street.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

He did?

Oh yes.....wouldn’t you just love that to be true! Give you something for your pathetic ass to bring up every time your getting pummeled saying some dumb shit

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh yes.....wouldn’t you just love that to be true! Give you something for your pathetic ass to bring up every time your getting pummeled saying some dumb shit

So you didn't?

And here's a pro tip for you I know plenty  of stupid s*** that you've done and I literally laugh out loud most of the time when you call people stupid. Just so you know :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

He did?

Yes and no. He told the dude not to cash it until he got to the bank to cover it. Then the fucktard went ahead and deposited it before Ben had a chance to get to the bank. It was the other dudes fault.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes and no. He told the dude not to cash it until he got to the bank to cover it. Then the fucktard went ahead and deposited it before Ben had a chance to get to the bank. It was the other dudes fault.

how f****** dumb do you have to be to not have redundancy set up in your accounts where if you make that mistake there's money to cover it

how f****** dumb do you have to be to not have redundancy set up in your accounts where if you make that mistake there's money to cover it

Just fuck off you fucking retard. You’re as fucking dumb as the motherfucker who demanded his money back on a used sled because it was missing the toolkit :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It wasn't a mistake. You don't know the story so it may be a good idea to just back out slowly instead of continuing to say dumb shit. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just fuck off you fucking retard. You’re as fucking dumb as the motherfucker who demanded his money back on a used sled because it was missing the toolkit :lol:

You always seem to find these situations. Probably because you're so smart

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

It wasn't a mistake. You don't know the story so it may be a good idea to just back out slowly instead of continuing to say dumb shit. 

Can I let you know when I need your advice? 

And yes we all know smart things to do are trusting people that you've never met before with your finances

Just now, washedupmxer said:

And yes we all know smart things to do are trusting people that you've never met before with your finances

Who said Ben never met him before?

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

bhen sold toolkit a sled and toolkit demanded his money back so bhen met him and gave him a check and said hold off till you hear from me as I need to transfer $$ into the account and toolkit went ahead and deposited anyway is how the story goes I think.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

bhen sold toolkit a sled and toolkit demanded his money back so bhen met him and gave him a check and said hold off till you hear from me as I need to transfer $$ into the account and toolkit went ahead and deposited anyway is how the story goes I think.

No shit?  I knew about toolkit's objection into buying the sled, but i don't recall hearing about that final stunt. 

What a low-ball peckerhead move.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

You screwed everything up. It was better when dripper was in the dark and just making up stupid shut. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Not exactly like that and I’m not sure it was entirely Greg’s fault. I think I deposited a check from a 401k loan or something along those lines and I didn’t realize the bank had put a hold on the funds. They sent the check back and it was redeposited and cleared my account a couple days later. There’s no shame for me in the matter

Just now, hayward said:

No shit?  I knew about toolkit's objection into buying the sled, but i don't recall hearing about that final stunt. 

What a low-ball peckerhead move.

Then the POS came on here and told everyone Bens check bounced. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

bhen is too nice of a guy I would have told him to fuck off when he tried to return a used sled :lol: 

I probably would have to but I'm assuming he did it to get closure and sometimes you just can't put a price on closure

Just now, frenchy said:

bhen is too nice of a guy I would have told him to fuck off when he tried to return a used sled :lol: 

I didn’t mind taking the sled back at all. If someone isn’t happy with something I sell them then I’ll do whatever to make them happy. 

A gal bought my wife’s cell phone off FB marketplace about 2 weeks ago and she called me all pissed off about the battery life. I said I had no idea what the battery life was or if it was typical for a 2.5 year old phone but I immediately gave her the 140$ back and an extra $10 for her trouble.