Check your account email address ×

To all of my fellow Deplorables

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Dosent sound like she is moving to Canada :lol:

STFU and GTFO you nasty CUNT! :finger::bigfinger::fuckyou:

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Cheers to you as well!!!  As a union member i appreciate what you UAW guys did in the rust belt!!!  As well as the other unions.

:bc:

LOTS of us told IUAW to :finger::bigfinger::fuckyou: and voted for who we wanted. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Same here. I've never seen one of my buddies from NH so excited. He could careless is Ayotte looses because she is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things    :bc:

Yup. I was just glad to see that sonunu and phil scott won :bc: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Yup. I was just glad to see that sonunu and phil scott won :bc: 

I agree. At least we now have a republican governor here in VT. Very strange considering the dems in Burlington and Brattleboro control the vote in VT.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  But you have to admit, some make it really hard.  Not just here either.  I just heard some retard on CNN or MSNBC say that Trump now has to prove to most Americans this isn't their worst nightmare.  O.o  The left has hardly taken the high road on anything over the last eight.  And certainly not over the last year.

HOWEVER...if we all get together and embrace what can become possible....WOW....we are poised for a really historic run at greatness.  Some will....some won't.  Let's hope the majority will though.  It's a long road to hoe because we are NOT where the current Admin has led us to believe we are.

Let's get going!  :bc:

....maybe we should give Hillary a participation trophy from all of us here at FSCE.