Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can you please post a link to a credible source where you are getting these numbers updates?  I'm having trouble finding one.  Not that it matters, there's no doubt in my mind I can tear apart this whole "popular vote" thing with minimal research (which is probably why I cannot find a "credible" source).

Hey...but I keep finding these numbers...what do they mean?

306 to 232.  :dunno:  :lol:

Oh..but I am serious as to the link...just curious where you guys are getting this from.

I don't know if this is credible, but its a google docs spreadsheet someone put together. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=19

See to me, It's just dumb rambling points by a left sided media seriously trying to make their followers still feel warm inside.  It's over...now, if the electoral vote was close (which it is clearly not at all...not even remotely), this may be a point to consider and maybe even a challenge, one probably lost...but a challenge nonetheless.

If any of the Dems following Hillary think for one second..even a fraction of a second that there was "meat on this bone", there is ZERO CHANCE SHE WOULD HAVE CONCEDED.  So again...why are some still following this?  It is senseless.  To me it's like watching your favorite sports team's recorded loss over and over and over while you pick apart why they lost as they went.  Why?  It makes no difference.  Does the "if we wouldn't have turned the ball over there..." or "If we wouldn't have run out of time..." critique really matter? No, it does not.  All this is doing, is again, dividing this country...but this time, it's the non-liberal side that gets to thumb their noses in fake smugness.  Why is the media still delivering this divisive rhetoric?  HAVE THEY LEARNED NOTHING?  No....I don't think they have.

Now, this leaves alone that the counting is pretty off-kilter here by one state who is still getting through all the coffee and jelly stained early votes of all the people too lazy to put on non-opened toed shoes and pull a lever.  Yes, I'm talking about California.  And if that wasn't enough to question results there, California's voting system is clearly seeded with massive issues that allow "undocumented" (wink, wink) immigrants to vote.

Done.  For now anyway.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See to me, It's just dumb rambling points by a left sided media seriously trying to make their followers still feel warm inside.  It's over...now, if the electoral vote was close (which it is clearly not at all...not even remotely), this may be a point to consider and maybe even a challenge, one probably lost...but a challenge nonetheless.

If any of the Dems following Hillary think for one second..even a fraction of a second that there was "meat on this bone", there is ZERO CHANCE SHE WOULD HAVE CONCEDED.  So again...why are some still following this?  It is senseless.  To me it's like watching your favorite sports team's recorded loss over and over and over while you pick apart why they lost as they went.  Why?  It makes no difference.  Does the "if we wouldn't have turned the ball over there..." or "If we wouldn't have run out of time..." critique really matter? No, it does not.  All this is doing, is again, dividing this country...but this time, it's the non-liberal side that gets to thumb their noses in fake smugness.  Why is the media still delivering this divisive rhetoric?  HAVE THEY LEARNED NOTHING?  No....I don't think they have.

Now, this leaves alone that the counting is pretty off-kilter here by one state who is still getting through all the coffee and jelly stained early votes of all the people too lazy to put on non-opened toed shoes and pull a lever.  Yes, I'm talking about California.  And if that wasn't enough to question results there, California's voting system is clearly seeded with massive issues that allow "undocumented" (wink, wink) immigrants to vote.

Done.  For now anyway.

Yet you ramble

48 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

By talking about the popular vote?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. 

Yeah, talking about the popular vote right now is really just pathetic.  Maybe they should just realize that people are sick of the liberal bullshit.  Admitting that would hurt the cause and they don't want that to loose steam.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, talking about the popular vote right now is really just pathetic.  Maybe they should just realize that people are sick of the liberal bullshit.  Admitting that would hurt the cause and they don't want that to loose steam.

What do you think would be going on right now if Hillary had squeaked out a win but Donald won the popular vote by 2+ million votes?

:pc:

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:bc:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What do you think would be going on right now if Hillary had squeaked out a win but Donald won the popular vote by 2+ million votes?

We'd still be going to work and living our lives like usual. Not out "protesting" because our candidate didn't win and we didn't get our way. Unlike the Liberal pussies who you're part of. 

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The msm wouldn't be talking about it.  A few conservative media outlets would be talking about it and Trump would be telling everyone how it was rigged.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The absolute same thing from a bunch of insecure and butt-hurt sore losers on Trump's side.

9_9

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump won the election by 110,000 votes which tipped 3 states in his favour.  Yea, YUGE win

:lol:

He won 84% of the counties in the country Thrillery won 16% :lol: 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

She did win California by a big margin she must be happy about that one :guzzle: too bad there were so many illegal votes 

Take away the illegals votes, double counted votes and dead people, Trump boot stomp her in the Popular vote too 

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:

We'd still be going to work and living our lives like usual. Not out "protesting" because our candidate didn't win and we didn't get our way. Unlike the Liberal pussies who you're part of. 

Key words, going to work. 

The left is full of life's losers and their delusional enablers. What a total embarrassment of a group. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Key words, going to work. 

Bingo 

3 hours ago, bussman said:

The left is full of life's losers and their delusional enablers. What a total embarrassment of a group. 

Yep 

50 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah Trump won 2640 Thrillery won 502 :lol: is correct 

Mow M :owned:

21 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

They'd be pitching a fit. Obviously. And the dems would be saying that is how the system works, and quit whining. Which is why no one complains about it until it hurts them. Unless you are arguing that Dems would be different and vowing to abolish it if it worked in their favor? Which is why this worn out rhetoric is stupid... He won, move on. This popular vote complaining is for the weak minded. The second I hear someone bring it up like it matters,  I automatically assume that person is brain dead.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what's more relevant in this topic, the popular vote or......

counties  :lmao:

Which one wins the election, and which one doesn't? I'd say that's what's relevant, not butthurt from the left. Just my opinion of course. :lol: