Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor poor slope! Still stewing in disbelief and grasping desperately at any semblance of a win. 

Where's that picture of the fat lady singing you put up numerous times? She's singing dude and the cunt lost. :snack:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Poor poor slope! Still stewing in disbelief and grasping desperately at any semblance of a win. 

Where's that picture of the fat lady singing you put up numerous times? She's singing dude and the cunt lost. :snack:

:fatlady:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Governed by the minority and the results of low voter turnout - 48% - 47% and 1,500,000 + vote lead.  :snack:

It's been nearly two weeks since the November 8 general election, but the results have not remained static as ballots continue to be counted.

While the number of votes for both president-elect Donald Trump and his former Democratic rival Hillary Clinton continue to increase, the gap is widening, with Clinton expanding her popular vote lead over Trump.

According to new figures released by The Associated Press on Saturday, Clinton received more than 1.5 million votes than her Republican rival.

As of Saturday, Clinton had received 63,390,669 votes, while Trump received 61,820,845 votes -- a difference of 1,569,824, according to The AP.

Rounded off to whole numbers, that translates to 48 percent vs. 47 percent.

A day earlier, on Friday, the vote difference was less, with Clinton getting 62,894,931 and Trump getting 61,580,333 -- a difference of 1,314,598, according to The AP.:snack:

So butthurt and such a fool. Keep your chin up kid........

Oh wait. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

You forgot "Wire to Wire" :lmao:

Rub your face in it 

How's he get to "270"

He has no chance

Its over already

Demographics

Stock market will crash if he wins

We could probably dig these gems up for years there's so many! :lol::lmao: 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

II should probably just put him out of his misery and ban him :lmao:

I wouldn't do that.  I'd do like rob did to members who misbehaved. Make his name show up pink. Put him in a special group by himself , asshats , or fucktard, fuckheads. Put him on 24hr flood control , for starters 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I wouldn't do that.  I'd do like rob did to members who misbehaved. Make his name show up pink. Put him in a special group by himself , asshats , or fucktard, fuckheads. Put him on 24hr flood control , for starters 

I'm not going to ban him. You guys would be lost without SR here to kick around :lol2:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm not going to ban him. You guys would be lost without SR here to kick around :lol2:

Oh...please don't.  I have a whole process set up for every time he peeks back in.  The games haven't even started yet!  :lol:

Trolling a fucking troll.  Whodathunk it'd be so much fun.

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump won the popular vote in 84% of counties that a massive fucking beating any way you look at it :guzzle: That leaves Thrillery 16% :lol: 

Largest win in US counties ever & Dems have now lost 68 House seats since 2010.

Edited by XCR1250