Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

Poor stupid, pathetic, cowardly SR.  Wrong about the popular vote too!  IDIOT.

A few more "gems" from the forum idiot:

I'm one of thesmartest guys on this forum.....and that's a fact

...says Rump at the RNC sometimes it gets old beimg one of thesmartest guys by a long shot on the forum. Who's mentioned demographics before? Who's mentioned Dump has no chance? Who's mentioned Hillary will win the swing states? . If many of you can't comprehend how the electorate is shi...

...I'm thesmartest guy in the forum - wore to wire with Hillary Dump has no chance And I've told you so at least 1000 times . The forum is full of delusional nimwits and I you fucks

The link is there Not only am I one of thesmartest posters on the forum - I'm also one of the calmest. It's apparent the hypocrisy and manipulation of a Rump Pumper has been exposed this morning. It's what I do and I'm good at it . Can you direct me to the area of the forum wh...
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

If you get rid of the electoral college you should get rid of the Senate.   It is in place for basically the same reason the electoral college.   So smaller states have a voice in govt.   Only the biased do not understand this.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

If you get rid of the electoral college you should get rid of the Senate.   It is in place for basically the same reason the electoral college.   So smaller states have a voice in govt.   

I'm not against doing a standard popular vote contest.  But you are right, it's not as simple as just flipping a switch.  And no changes should even be considered because one side didn't get their way.  (boo hoo).  I wonder what the effects of a true popular vote might be on 3rd/4th party candidates.  I'd sure think it'd be helpful.  And I'm all for that.

Oh...and for those retards that think that lying bitch won the popular...well, we will never really know the truth because it's not all being counted like it matters.  And I'd bet the military pushes Trump over the top anyway.  Then...we can get into the weeds and take out all the illegal votes and Dems lose there too.  Or even more fun..take out the ones on the g'ment dole (not retirees or disabled...just the ones with free iPhones...YOU KNOW...wink, wink)!  :lol:GAME OVER BITCHES!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not against doing a standard popular vote contest.  But you are right, it's not as simple as just flipping a switch.  And no changes should even be considered because one side didn't get their way.  (boo hoo).  I wonder what the effects of a true popular vote might be on 3rd/4th party candidates.  I'd sure think it'd be helpful.  And I'm all for that.

Oh...and for those retards that think that lying bitch won the popular...well, we will never really know the truth because it's not all being counted like it matters.  And I'd bet the military pushes Trump over the top anyway.  Then...we can get into the weeds and take out all the illegal votes and Dems lose there too.  Or even more fun..take out the ones on the g'ment dole (not retirees or disabled...just the ones with free iPhones...YOU KNOW...wink, wink)!  :lol:GAME OVER BITCHES!

It is all about making the dems think Hillary won something.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It is all about making the dems think Hillary won something.

I know...look as SR...clinging to scraps of what's left of his life.  Hell, he should just let go.  Put his diaper on and take a handful of pills.  I doubt anybody would talk him out of it.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I am and the 2000 and 2016 elections are exactly why it shouldn't be.

countymaprb512.png

• Gold Member

Clinton hasnt even broke the 50% threshold in the popular vote.  52% or so of those that voted, voted for somebody other then clinton.  Majority of voters didnt want clinton.  Plus she got thumped in the electoral college.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Clinton hasnt even broke the 50% threshold in the popular vote.  52% or so of those that voted, voted for somebody other then clinton.  Majority of voters didnt want clinton.  Plus she got thumped in the electoral college.

Game Set and Match, shut her down OT.

Governed by the minority and the results of low voter turnout - 48% - 47% and 1,500,000 + vote lead.  :snack:

It's been nearly two weeks since the November 8 general election, but the results have not remained static as ballots continue to be counted.

While the number of votes for both president-elect Donald Trump and his former Democratic rival Hillary Clinton continue to increase, the gap is widening, with Clinton expanding her popular vote lead over Trump.

According to new figures released by The Associated Press on Saturday, Clinton received more than 1.5 million votes than her Republican rival.

As of Saturday, Clinton had received 63,390,669 votes, while Trump received 61,820,845 votes -- a difference of 1,569,824, according to The AP.

Rounded off to whole numbers, that translates to 48 percent vs. 47 percent.

A day earlier, on Friday, the vote difference was less, with Clinton getting 62,894,931 and Trump getting 61,580,333 -- a difference of 1,314,598, according to The AP.:snack:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Governed by the minority and the results of low voter turnout - 48% - 47% and 1,500,000 + vote lead.  :snack:

It's been nearly two weeks since the November 8 general election, but the results have not remained static as ballots continue to be counted.

While the number of votes for both president-elect Donald Trump and his former Democratic rival Hillary Clinton continue to increase, the gap is widening, with Clinton expanding her popular vote lead over Trump.

According to new figures released by The Associated Press on Saturday, Clinton received more than 1.5 million votes than her Republican rival.

As of Saturday, Clinton had received 63,390,669 votes, while Trump received 61,820,845 votes -- a difference of 1,569,824, according to The AP.

Rounded off to whole numbers, that translates to 48 percent vs. 47 percent.

A day earlier, on Friday, the vote difference was less, with Clinton getting 62,894,931 and Trump getting 61,580,333 -- a difference of 1,314,598, according to The AP.:snack:

image.jpg

• Like 1